Pretend Chat 2.14

CathyNed

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mayo, Ireland
Im very well Yvonne. Up late...it's 4am here ans I havent been to bed yet. I'm a bit of a night owl! I'm eating ice cream in my living room!! Any plans for the day?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Im very well Yvonne. Up late...it's 4am here ans I havent been to bed yet. I'm a bit of a night owl! I'm eating ice cream in my living room!! Any plans for the day?

Actually, yes, I have a pretty busy morning planned. I have to go get some pills for Misty from the vet (she leaks urine and the pills help tighten her up), get some greens from Smart & Final, stop at Petsmart for some bones for Misty. Then I'm going to a yard inspection for a gal who's looking to adopt one of my young desert tortoises. On the way home I'll stop at Tractor Supply to pick up a bag of "Taste of the Wild" dog food for Misty. This afternoon I'm going to bake a peach cobbler (thanks to mom of 4 for giving me that idea!).

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Actually, yes, I have a pretty busy morning planned. I have to go get some pills for Misty from the vet (she leaks urine and the pills help tighten her up), get some greens from Smart & Final, stop at Petsmart for some bones for Misty. Then I'm going to a yard inspection for a gal who's looking to adopt one of my young desert tortoises. On the way home I'll stop at Tractor Supply to pick up a bag of "Taste of the Wild" dog food for Misty. This afternoon I'm going to bake a peach cobbler (thanks to mom of 4 for giving me that idea!).

Busy day!!
We want pics of your cobbler:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Bet your mouth feels better.
Did it hurt at all?

No, but it caused another tooth down below to go hot. Thankfully that tooth went back to sleeping this last week. I have really bad teeth and am slowly removing them.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
No, but it caused another tooth down below to go hot. Thankfully that tooth went back to sleeping this last week. I have really bad teeth and am slowly removing them.
Will you end up with dentures in the end?

M

Maggie Cummings

So sad....While I was standing in my usual spot watching the baby swallows, they both took off, met with their parents, did a couple of barrel rolls, and now they're gone. Least I got to see them go......

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Will you end up with dentures in the end?

Wanting a bottom partial to start. Just barely have enough "good " teeth for that. I have so much wiggle with bottom front, I can't bite things.