Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Morning! How is your daughter doing?

The treatment she went through didn't kill off the cancer. She's going to have to go through chemo, but is waiting for the doctor to make up his mind when to start.

This particular form of cancer makes the patient very tired and worn out. She comes home from work and crashes, napping until time to do her evening chores. She takes care of the animals, then goes to bed.

It's not fun for a mom to see her daughter like that. I wish there were something I could do for her. She won't even let me take care of the animals for her.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good morning everyone..........Sorry! it's afternoon already! ;);)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The treatment she went through didn't kill off the cancer. She's going to have to go through chemo, but is waiting for the doctor to make up his mind when to start.

This particular form of cancer makes the patient very tired and worn out. She comes home from work and crashes, napping until time to do her evening chores. She takes care of the animals, then goes to bed.

It's not fun for a mom to see her daughter like that. I wish there were something I could do for her. She won't even let me take care of the animals for her.

*hugs* I know it is tough to be able to not do anything, but just your being there is helping. She doesn't want help, because that's allowing cancer to win a round in her mind.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello all. Looks like I've missed a whole lot. Had to step back to fix my life, something happened to me last year that I never dealt with and ignoring it stopped working and my brain basically broke. I made a new friend who's literally become a big brother to me and I love him to death and he's helped me through a lot. I'm doing better, Nank is well, I just got a new betta fishie, I just did 2 days of the Spartan Beast in Killington VT (my favorite place on earth) and just came home from a week of being up there, and tomorrow have a GORUCK where I'll put 10lbs in my bag and go do crazy stuff.

How's everyone been!?
Hi there, and welcome back!

Hope all is well now.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello Steven and hope you are well. Have not seen you around for quite long.
I just return from my month long Asia trip last weekend. I have very limited access of the forum while I'm in China. My job took me to Asia every other month, and every trip to Asia are about three to four weeks at a time, That is why you see me disappear from time to time in the forum.

Good to be home (forum)! ! !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We are good ! ! ! ! ! Thank you for asking;);)

And we have a trip planed to visit Kelly this weekend. Hooray! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So looking forward to that! ! !

Oh, man! I wish I could go with you. But actually going is a problem for me. I'd love to go and do lots of trips, but it's so hard for me to leave my home and animals. Be sure to take lots of pictures for us. I'd really love to go to the tortoise conference thing in Arizona, but it's a pipe dream.