Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
WOW! ! !

That is HARD LABOR Yvonne. I tip my hat to you Yvonne. I tip my hat.....:):):eek::eek::<3::<3:

I'm able to do a section a day. I have to allow the spot where I'm digging a post hole to sit overnight with water in it or else I can't dig it out. The ground's very hard. But digging the hole, putting down the cement stepping stones, setting the post, cutting and mounting the boards then putting on a cap takes about a half a day, so it works out fine. I clean up my work area and pour water in the next post spot then go in and feed Misty.

M

Maggie Cummings

I agree with you Steven, she is quite a woman. Years ago I was living with her getting sober, and in the middle of 115 degree heat she had me help her put a 3 (I think) rail fence around her 5 freakin acre property. And she measured with a string, then I would hold the post and she'd do something, I would fall on the ground from the heat and the unused to work, and she'd make me get up and help her until that 5 acres was fenced. Lordy it was a nightmare and she's a slave driver. (I have often wondered if my memory is correct, but don't tell her).:confused:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm about to start replying to all of these emails from Nigerian princes. I'd be crazy to turn down free money, right?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
A British knight also emailed me say he found me as a creditable, reputable and trustworthy gentleman somehow (My banker doesn't agree) and want to share a 21 million pounds of estate with me.

I said GOOD. I can finally:

Use my true name on the dating site because i'm rich.
I will be retire because I'm rich.
I can finally buy a house for my parents so I can have their"s because I'm rich NOW! ! ! ! ! ! !:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
A British knight also emailed me say he found me as a creditable, reputable and trustworthy gentleman somehow (My banker doesn't agree) and want to share a 21 million pounds of estate with me.

I said GOOD. I can finally:

Use my true name on the dating site because i'm rich.
I will be retire because I'm rich.
I can finally buy a house for my parents so I can have their"s because I'm rich NOW! ! ! ! ! ! !:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
A british knight? Lies! He owes me a fiver!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I just return from my month long Asia trip last weekend. I have very limited access of the forum while I'm in China. My job took me to Asia every other month, and every trip to Asia are about three to four weeks at a time, That is why you see me disappear from time to time in the forum.

Good to be home (forum)! ! !
Hi, and welcome back! and glad yo see you here.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
So has anyone seen these crazy clowns ? I haven't apparently they're smart and stay away from red necks or hill Billy's or as I like to stay Appalachian Americans. You know to stay politically correct . Haha