Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
So has anyone seen these crazy clowns ? I haven't apparently they're smart and stay away from red necks or hill Billy's or as I like to stay Appalachian Americans. You know to stay politically correct . Haha

what clowns?

M

Maggie Cummings

Mind if I ask what crazy clowns I missed? I'm as rednecked as can be on the West Coast, and I don't like clowns, real ones? get'em with a tech 9, unless of course, you mean politics, then instead I'll go to bed. BORING!!!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
All is well. Was busy with my oldest daughter's wedding. How about over there?
Hi Jacqui.:D A message to your daughter.............

is

Lots of love,
Gillian and Oli! :<3:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
There has been some people actually dressing up as clowns and sanding in the woods or on road sides scaring people. Two have been arrested.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I tell you what ! I find a clown in my yard he's going to meet the business end of my 357 . I hate clowns .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
A British knight also emailed me say he found me as a creditable, reputable and trustworthy gentleman somehow (My banker doesn't agree) and want to share a 21 million pounds of estate with me.

I said GOOD. I can finally:

Use my true name on the dating site because i'm rich.
I will be retire because I'm rich.
I can finally buy a house for my parents so I can have their"s because I'm rich NOW! ! ! ! ! ! !:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How lucky you all are. The only calls I get are from some guy who tells me I'm about to be sued by the IRS for something or other and I'd better call them back right now if I want to save myself.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
How lucky you all are. The only calls I get are from some guy who tells me I'm about to be sued by the IRS for something or other and I'd better call them back right now if I want to save myself.
I got those call also.

I just forward the British knight's information to the IRS guy. then they both happy.

M

Maggie Cummings

I hate clowns, I say a 22/250 would fix that problem. Stupid people. Or a tec 9. That's what I want, but I ain't going to Compton to get one......Crips and Bloods are fighting each other AGAIN!

And I wanted to moved back to Calif......ugh!

HEY....good morning chatterers..........

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sounds like a good plan Steven. Trust me if you're in trouble with the IRS they let you know . There will be no doubt you're in a bind .

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Can we not talk about the IRS? They are about to rob me blind when I finish my 2015 taxes this month *I had an extension because they were stupidly complicated.

Hey look! A live stream of adorable kittens!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Don't like cats. Never have . Little sneaky suckers .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I got those call also.

I just forward the British knight's information to the IRS guy. then they both happy.

You have such a good sense of humor. I laughed out loud when I read this response! Good job!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Can we not talk about the IRS? They are about to rob me blind when I finish my 2015 taxes this month *I had an extension because they were stupidly complicated.

Hey look! A live stream of adorable kittens!

Aw, I want that little tortoise shell baby. My favorite cat was a torty and it seems like every one I've ever had is real special. This was my favorite - Molly, a tortoise shell Manx:

Molly.jpg molly-1 9-10.jpg molly-2 9-10.jpg

She just hated it when I'd point the camera at her.

Dang, I loved that cat. She developed a big tumor in her belly and couldn't process her food. I had to have her euthanized. That's so hard.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Tortoise shell cats are usually pure evil to everyone but their humans.
Personally I'm not a cat person, but we have one who seems to tolerate us. She minds her own business unless I'm sick in which case she wont leave me alone.

1475175485935.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am sharing these because I spent hours decorating this site for my daughter's wedding and then an hour before it started, the rains came. It poured. They moved the wedding to an indoor location. The only folks who saw it in it's prime was the park ranger and a couple of groups of horse riders. These pictures were taken 24 hours later.

The view as you came up to the barn.
20141231_191951.jpg 20141231_192000.jpg

Then entering the area. Notice how the entrance became a nice muddy mess.
20141231_192054.jpg 20141231_192115.jpg

The fence railing.
20141231_192136.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
At least nothing caught fire . At my wedding a table caught on fire . With one of my grandmothers ceramic dolls on it . I can tell you old people can move when they have to . My grandmother ran to save her doll . Hahahahaha