Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
At least nothing caught fire . At my wedding a table caught on fire . With one of my grandmothers ceramic dolls on it . I can tell you old people can move when they have to . My grandmother ran to save her doll . Hahahahaha

That would have happened no doubt, if there has been any flames to start a fire. lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Aw, I want that little tortoise shell baby. My favorite cat was a torty and it seems like every one I've ever had is real special. This was my favorite - Molly, a tortoise shell Manx:

View attachment 188174 View attachment 188175 View attachment 188176

She just hated it when I'd point the camera at her.

Dang, I loved that cat. She developed a big tumor in her belly and couldn't process her food. I had to have her euthanized. That's so hard.

I have a tortie this year.
20160709_101240.jpg

Not as beautifully marked as yours.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Tortoise people like torti cats, who would have thought....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
At least nothing caught fire . At my wedding a table caught on fire . With one of my grandmothers ceramic dolls on it . I can tell you old people can move when they have to . My grandmother ran to save her doll . Hahahahaha
Oh my, OH MY! ! ! ! !

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I remember you are not a big fan of the cold.
100% correct. Not only that; cold weather, Winter, rain and snow are my "ENEMIES!" :(

How is your daughter? Sincerely hope she is well. Please send her my best regards and congrats. :D

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
That looks like it would have been a beautiful venue. Just remind her that at the end of the day she's still married to her soulmate, rain or not. This is what I constantly remind my clients as things fall apart. :p

Best Spokane Photographers.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh no, Jacqui! You mean the wedding wasn't held at the barn after all your hard work decorating it? That's a real let down. Did you just move into the barn or did you all have to go to a whole other location?

Did the newlyweds go on a honeymoon? Where?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
A British knight also emailed me say he found me as a creditable, reputable and trustworthy gentleman somehow (My banker doesn't agree) and want to share a 21 million pounds of estate with me.

I said GOOD. I can finally:

Use my true name on the dating site because i'm rich.
I will be retire because I'm rich.
I can finally buy a house for my parents so I can have their"s because I'm rich NOW! ! ! ! ! ! !:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was emailed by UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon about money due to me. It had his photo and everything! :D

M

Maggie Cummings

Great pix of the bride and groom!!! Any more of them? I'm so sorry all your work went for naught, but I bet the wedding was great anyway, and I want some more bride and groom pix!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Great pix of the bride and groom!!! Any more of them? I'm so sorry all your work went for naught, but I bet the wedding was great anyway, and I want some more bride and groom pix!!!

That's LaDuke's picture, Maggie. Jacqui didn't post pictures of the bride and groom.

M

Maggie Cummings

I like calicos and tuxes more.

Lil Roxie and Fat Maks, both inside females...

Maks is 6 yrs and 19 lbs. And a purrfect tuxedo...
DSCN2867 (1).JPG

Lil Roxie is 17 yrs. old and just hit 7 pounds, and she's a beautiful calico.....

DSCN0185.JPG
Too bad it's not a better photo of Roxie...and.....shove it Mike!!!