Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I would think them shirts would have been gone by now . As mush as people said they would buy one . Good thing you didn't make a bus load of them . Can't open the beer. I'd have to fire myself. No drinking on the job. Only if they knew how much work I could get done drinking.

I was pretty disappointed in the sales too. There was a WHOLE BUNCH of interest in the original thread, but when push came to shove, not too many people were interested. Maybe they liked Josh's ugly picture better Than the caricature of Aladar on the one I was selling. Oh well. I'm not stuck with any shirts. I only have two XXL left and Barb said she's willing to buy two of whatever I'm having trouble selling. All in all, it was a very productive sale for the Forum.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy Friday!!
Popping in to say hello and I miss hanging out with you guys!!
It's been crazy busy around here!
I hope everyone is well and torting along!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
If I'm not here, I'm on my couch napping......:rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Holy Toledo! It's already 9a and I'm still in the house. I hate it when the sun isn't shining. Makes it seem like it's still very early morning. Oh well...I don't really have much planned for today, but I'd be willing to bet the animals would like to eat and be let out of their sheds. So as enticing as this siren call (Forum) is, I must put down my mousey and get on the ball.

Hope you all have busy and productive days. See you later...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Bought the cutest lil female Russian this morning at Petco's 1/2 off sale. I have a huge need for females to off set my male numbers.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I am having Olive Garden for lunch, wish ya all could be joining me.
We are going to cook Louisiana style boiled seafood again. This time we are inviting my wife's best friend's family. Her husband is a general contractor, he will come and help me to put in a new garbage disposal.

So Happy cooking, and Happy eating! ! !OH........Happy drinking I guess also! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We are going to cook Louisiana style boiled seafood again. This time we are inviting my wife's best friend's family. Her husband is a general contractor, he will come and help me to put in a new garbage disposal.

So Happy cooking, and Happy eating! ! !OH........Happy drinking I guess also! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

sounds like fun.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I am having Olive Garden for lunch, wish ya all could be joining me.

Me too! Besides your company, Olive Garden is one of my favorites!

Bought the cutest lil female Russian this morning at Petco's 1/2 off sale. I have a huge need for females to off set my male numbers.

So that was about $50 huh? Pretty good price for a "cute lil female Russian"!!

I guess that must mean you all really enjoyed that recipe last time. I can't use garbage disposal here as I'm on a septic tank, but it's quite a convenience, huh?

So I went outside and took care of the animals, but it's grey and ugly out there, so I'm back inside. Our weather man has changed his prediction once again. Now instead of partly cloudy, it's rain for today and tomorrow. So far no rain, though. Just a grey overcast sky, a little wind, and a cooler temperature.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Me too! Besides your company, Olive Garden is one of my favorites!

So that was about $50 huh? Pretty good price for a "cute lil female Russian"!!

I guess that must mean you all really enjoyed that recipe last time. I can't use garbage disposal here as I'm on a septic tank, but it's quite a convenience, huh?

So I went outside and took care of the animals, but it's grey and ugly out there, so I'm back inside. Our weather man has changed his prediction once again. Now instead of partly cloudy, it's rain for today and tomorrow. So far no rain, though. Just a grey overcast sky, a little wind, and a cooler temperature.
Weather wise...same here. We (San Jose CA) got only about 0.08 inch of rain from the last system. and next system should bought little more precipitations.

I sure do hope so. But by Tuesday, will be sunny again. The weather man says......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Those LUCKY guys.....! ! ! ! !:p:D:p:D

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Waiting for runners. Photography isn't always glamorous. 1476552833865.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I saw a commercial for a new product made by the Ballpark folks - pulled pork (in the freezer section). So Friday while at the store, I picked up a package. I'm going to have that for lunch today on a toasted bun.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Weather wise...same here. We (San Jose CA) got only about 0.08 inch of rain from the last system. and next system should bought little more precipitations.

I sure do hope so. But by Tuesday, will be sunny again. The weather man says......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It never did rain today. After about 11a the clouds went away and it was sunny the rest of the day.

M

Maggie Cummings

I saw a commercial for a new product made by the Ballpark folks - pulled pork (in the freezer section). So Friday while at the store, I picked up a package. I'm going to have that for lunch today on a toasted bun.

The best pulled pork is Tony Roma's or Bullseye. I get it all the time. It's great with rice too.