Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

I think the forensic shows are underwritten by the government to make you think that. it's like the old adage that crimes are solved by good police work; has more to do with criminals being stupid or lacking discipline.

When some jerk loosened the lug nuts on my left tire and it came off in traffic, the cops not only wouldn't fingerprint my immaculate fender they wouldn't even come out to the scene, and my car is across 2 lanes of heavy going home traffic with only 3 wheels. Thanks good police work. I'm glad I wasn't doing my usual 80 out the hiway to home, I was in heavy traffic doing about 25. I believe it was attempted assault or if I had been going out the hiway, I'd be dead, ain't that attempted murder?????
The CORVALLIS OREGON POLICE DEPT. DO NOT PROTECT AND SERVE

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
In an hour we learn how Jeff's CT scan went.
Oh waiting for scan results can be nerve wracking...

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1479399545.021106.jpg
This is my breakfast this AM, I have some dietary issues and sometimes need a detox. I'm going to try and stick with protein shakes (and coffee of course) for the next few days, get my system in track.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth

View attachment 192489
This is my breakfast this AM, I have some dietary issues and sometimes need a detox. I'm going to try and stick with protein shakes (and coffee of course) for the next few days, get my system in track.

Homemade or a mix?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
100% food choco with some powdered choco pb is really good.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
100% food choco with some powdered choco pb is really good.
This is unflavored hemp milk with a plant based chocolate protein powder (I buy it at Costco and can't remember the name) with powdered peanut butter.
Pretty much anything choc/PB is fool proof right?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

View attachment 192489

I had a Chia tea.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
This is unflavored hemp milk with a plant based chocolate protein powder (I buy it at Costco and can't remember the name) with powdered peanut butter.
Pretty much anything choc/PB is fool proof right?

never heard of hemp milk.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
never heard of hemp milk.
It's the highest in protein and lowest in sugar of all the alternative milks. Adds a nice nutty flavor to drinks. I only use it at home for my shakes, but my favorite coffee bar offers it as an option for espresso drinks, so yummy!