Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
When some jerk loosened the lug nuts on my left tire and it came off in traffic, the cops not only wouldn't fingerprint my immaculate fender they wouldn't even come out to the scene, and my car is across 2 lanes of heavy going home traffic with only 3 wheels. Thanks good police work. I'm glad I wasn't doing my usual 80 out the hiway to home, I was in heavy traffic doing about 25. I believe it was attempted assault or if I had been going out the hiway, I'd be dead, ain't that attempted murder?????
The CORVALLIS OREGON POLICE DEPT. DO NOT PROTECT AND SERVE

When you hear hoof beats, assume horses not unicorns. I wouldn't jump to attempted murder without actually evidence of such.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh waiting for scan results can be nerve wracking...

View attachment 192489
This is my breakfast this AM, I have some dietary issues and sometimes need a detox. I'm going to try and stick with protein shakes (and coffee of course) for the next few days, get my system in track.

No breakfast for me. Never, in my whole life, even when I was a kid. Since retirement, I only eat lunch. My body works a lot slower these days and lunch is still sitting there at dinner time.

But you go ahead and enjoy that yucky breakfast drink!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Lunch is gonna be Olive Garden soup and salad

One of my favorite restaurant meals.

I get the giblets!

Too late...I've already chopped them up and added them to the dressing.

Who do I get to break the wishbone with?

I'll pass. Don't really wish for anything.

yep, we can relax for another six months. As long as he stays on those pills, he should stay alive.

Do the pills cause him nausea?

Saw these as we entered the shopping center for lunch. I kinda like them.
View attachment 192492

I think they fell off the General Grant tree.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Coffee coffee coffee...I couldn't do the protein shakes, they were always terrible. When I was working out a ton and wanted a boost of protein I was that gross person eating raw cans of tuna.

Anyway, here's a mushroom.
p244163736-4.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Coffee coffee coffee...I couldn't do the protein shakes, they were always terrible. When I was working out a ton and wanted a boost of protein I was that gross person eating raw cans of tuna.

p244163736-4.jpg

I love eating a can of tuna and have it frequently as my evening snack. I scoop up a blob of mayonnaise into a little bowl and open a can of tuna and park in front of the TV. Bite of mayo, bite of tuna, bite of mayo, bite of tuna. M-m-m-m-m...nothing better. (well maybe French vanilla ice cream)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I love eating a can of tuna and have it frequently as my evening snack. I scoop up a blob of mayonnaise into a little bowl and open a can of tuna and park in front of the TV. Bite of mayo, bite of tuna, bite of mayo, bite of tuna. M-m-m-m-m...nothing better. (well maybe French vanilla ice cream)
I won't buy tuna any more. Even the so-called sustainable and dolphin friendly fishing methods aren't. It's a shame because it tastes nice.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Most importantly, tuna - canned in water or oil???

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Shakes just for protein can be kinda bleh, but the food replacements aren't bad.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Most importantly, tuna - canned in water or oil???

I grew up on oil and love it, but I do water now. I don't even care if it's white tuna, I'll eat the cat food looking stuff. Give me a bowl of rice with sesame seeds and a squirt of Unagi sauce and I have the 'starving artist' version of Chirashi.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

p244163736-4.jpg

nothing gross about tuna.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I want mine mixed. onions and pickle relish or dill pickles make it even better.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I want mine mixed. onions and pickle relish or dill pickles make it even better.

I eat so many pickles that my blood probably tastes like garlic brine. My mom sends home a huge jar or home made pickles every time I visit. They are half cucumber pickles and half elephant garlic pickles. I eat the cukes mostly, my boyfriend fights me for the garlic.