Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Jeff is inside Menard's buying me a propane portable heater. Wanted one for those below zero times and in case electric goes out.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Going to be joining all my kidlings for supper at their place. Jeff was given some meat as he was coming home, because there was blood on the box. The kids are cooking up some of that.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You would hate it here today Yvonne, wind gusts at 45 mph.

I hate the wind!!!!!!!

Jeff is inside Menard's buying me a propane portable heater. Wanted one for those below zero times and in case electric goes out.

It pays to be prepared.

Going to be joining all my kidlings for supper at their place. Jeff was given some meat as he was coming home, because there was blood on the box. The kids are cooking up some of that.

Ew-w-w-w...blood!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
You're bad! I knew cmac3 was you.......one of my few friends here, so I actually paid attention. Lacey changed her name too, but I thought it was an enemy of hers because I thought it read "used to 'work for' "LaDuke Photo
If you imagine when we started really using computers. My only screen name has been maggie3fan, since then I AM maggie3fan, That's me.

Haha, I just needed to lessen the likelihood of some negative energy in my work life showing up here. Would you believe there are people out there who have nothing better to do than cause trouble for others?

Hey look, cameras! (I collect box cameras, I'm kind of in love with all the designs)
p19463422-4.jpg

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
So cool!
My family has strep and the stomach flu, soooo...I'm cleaning and doing laundry for my Friday night excitement!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Haha, I just needed to lessen the likelihood of some negative energy in my work life showing up here. Would you believe there are people out there who have nothing better to do than cause trouble for others?

Hey look, cameras! (I collect box cameras, I'm kind of in love with all the designs)
p19463422-4.jpg

That camera on the right towards the bottom is funny looking.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So cool!
My family has strep and the stomach flu, soooo...I'm cleaning and doing laundry for my Friday night excitement!

I got my flu shot today!

I live alone, so I have no one to pass on germs to me. My daughter, however, is the cafeteria lady at an elementary school. She's sick all the time.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That camera on the right towards the bottom is funny looking.

Yeah, operates funny too. He has to be facing away from you, then you lift his tail to take a selfie. You find it deposited on the lawn in a few hours.

theguy67

10 Year Member!
Greetings all. It has been a while since I've been on here. I guess when winter approaches I slow down. Not much to post.

M

Maggie Cummings

and I'm a Maggie3fan too! someone also cleaned up my response to you, I used the word from your other quote...lol

You pro*ably forgot to put the asterisks in. Never put a whole cuss word, and be careful how you put the asterisk......sh*t

p19463422-4.jpg
Yeah, me. We also collected old cameras and typewriters.

Last edited by a moderator: