Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
You pro*ably forgot to put the asterisks in. Never put a whole cuss word, and be careful how you put the asterisk......da*n

Yeah, me. We also collected old cameras and typewriters.

I have a couple of old Comptometers on my closet shelf. When I retired from the Phone company they gave them to me as a joke. The office had switched by that time to computers, but I still used the comptometer for my adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying. My fingers just FLEW over those keys.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your wish is my command:

As of this date (11/18/16) 5:59p PST, it is quite ok for anyone to include the #3 in any username, post, thread, name of turtle, name of Tortoise, any written missive, in fact anything at all.

(signed) Moderator #3

M

Maggie Cummings

Alright people, don't you really see how mean she is to me????? Gosh, what's wrong with you people? She's a meanie beanie to me, in a public forum, (and you all think she is so Neiss).......(a play on her maiden name..)
Your wish is my command:

As of this date (11/18/16) 5:59p PST, it is quite ok for anyone to include the #3 in any username, post, thread, name of turtle, name of Tortoise, any written missive, in fact anything at all.

(signed) Moderator #3

I don't think that's quite what I meant....lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Does anybody on here watch college football?

Pahleeze. Of course not! I have much better things to do with my time. Things like eating, reading, watching Wagon Train. Ya know...good things like that!

Hi everybody! Hope you all have good week-ends. Are you going Christmas shopping? Are you all ready for Thanksgiving dinner?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I guess I've dilly dallied long enough. Time to get busy and take this old body out into the cold, cruel world. Later...