Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Yvonne as I age I find its a good day when I don't wake up in pain from my crazy youth.
You're lucky you have those types of days. For me, my typical day starts with me confirming that yes, I have woken still breathing. Ahh that's always a great feeling!!!
Some day, Mike, while gas prices continue to be lowish, perhaps Rochell and I will make a road trip to Texas in my Crown Vickie specifically to visit you and yours and even your tortoises. Heck, I've got me 3 full blooded sisters and plenty of family on the way that would be very happy to see me and meet my honey they've heard so much of.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ken that's one hell of a drive but an awesome road trip . Haha This is what we did to a crown vic. You see the Vick under there . Hahaha

1499519042670.jpg 1499519071452.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning! Got the meds for my three baby kittens, now to give it to them.

My youngest is suppose to come down and dig holes for me to plant, but ground is like cement. That's even after running the hose on it. I am thinking there is a reason most of my planting is done later in the year.

Going to be upper 90s next two days, then triple digits for three, back to upper 90s again. :(

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
While being Excited about the bananas my redfoot Reggie decided to try to bite me . And I just fed her .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning! Got the meds for my three baby kittens, now to give it to them.

My youngest is suppose to come down and dig holes for me to plant, but ground is like cement. That's even after running the hose on it. I am thinking there is a reason most of my planting is done later in the year.

Going to be upper 90s next two days, then triple digits for three, back to upper 90s again. :(

This seems like an extra warm summer all across the country. Stay cool and try to not over do it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
While being Excited about the bananas my redfoot Reggie decided to try to bite me . And I just fed her .

We always kid about being the food god/goddess, but I'm willing to bet that in the tortoises' eyes we're actually the food.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
They saw your beard and said there's no way this old fella is still alive, let's eat em'