Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
You make me jealous. I love the all you can eat salad and bread sticks. Oh, and the mints, of course. My Smart and Final sells BIG plastic jars of those chocolate mints.

You get the salad, I want the soup.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
The city is FINALLY relocating the road that they put across my property decades ago. The neighbors still hate us. What they don't realize is that if they hadn't made a sport out of staring at us day in and day out while we work along with reporting us to the city every time we fart we wouldn't have gotten a survey to put up a fence....which is how we discovered the issue and wound up with them losing part of their yard and the fence. Our side is fixed, who knows WTF they are going to do on their side.

Gravel.jpg Marker 1.jpg Road Closed.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
The city is FINALLY relocating the road that they put across my property decades ago. The neighbors still hate us. What they don't realize is that if they hadn't made a sport out of staring at us day in and day out while we work along with reporting us to the city every time we fart we wouldn't have gotten a survey to put up a fence....which is how we discovered the issue and wound up with them losing part of their yard and the fence. Our side is fixed, who knows WTF they are going to do on their side.

View attachment 226800 View attachment 226801 View attachment 226802

I’m a little confused.
Is your new fence going along the white line so your yard will be bigger?

The post that are in, look brand new so I got confused.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@Momof4 - City code wont let us put a fence ON the property line so our tall fence with the brown 4x4's will go there and they put gravel down where they tore out the road. I can plant a lawn there, park there, put up a 2-1/2 foot fence etc, I just can't have a solid 7-1/2 ft wood fence on the line.

When all is said and done the white fence will be gone with pavement over the spot to widen the alley back to being 'legal' width.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
@Momof4 - City code wont let us put a fence ON the property line so our tall fence with the brown 4x4's will go there and they put gravel down where they tore out the road. I can plant a lawn there, park there, put up a 2-1/2 foot fence etc, I just can't have a solid 7-1/2 ft wood fence on the line.

When all is said and done the white fence will be gone with pavement over the spot to widen the alley back to being 'legal' width.

Got it!! It will be so nice to have that privacy!! Yay!!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
The past couple of days we have a new fence going up. It about half way done. It was chain link so it feels weird not being about to see people walking by. I’ll get used to it. Our dogs should bark less too!
They sit at the slider just waiting for a dog.

IMG_1402.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
The past couple of days we have a new fence going up. It about half way done. It was chain link so it feels weird not being about to see people walking by. I’ll get used to it. Our dogs should bark less too!
They sit at the slider just waiting for a dog.

View attachment 226812
Looks nice, do you maintain the slope between the fence and roadway ?

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
More Olive Garden for me, especially the mints!
Hey, I'm going there today too!

One time they ran out of mints. We were so disappointed. The next time we demanded they give us extra. Last time my husband stole the mints in front of the waiter so he brought me more. My husband said he did it on purpose so we would get more, but I don't know.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey, I'm going there today too!

One time they ran out of mints. We were so disappointed. The next time we demanded they give us extra. Last time my husband stole the mints in front of the waiter so he brought me more. My husband said he did it on purpose so we would get more, but I don't know.

We had a fun guy who worked for several months who knew we loved mints. We would end up with atleast ten each. Lol. I got three yesterday.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's my Monday, so work tonight. :( Really not so bad, as I really do like it.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
We had a fun guy who worked for several months who knew we loved mints. We would end up with atleast ten each. Lol. I got three yesterday.
We only got one each today. When we eat there, I take so much home that I get at least 2 extra meals.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Looks nice, do you maintain the slope between the fence and roadway ?

We try!! We just put the block wall in 6 or so months ago. That’s our driveway not the road. It was being sealed that day too.

Always a project around here.