Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I have had people congratulate me on buying good food for my children.

Lol!!!

I get embarrassed when I look at all the crap at the checkout that’s for my kids and the person behind me is fit and buying oranges and bananas!

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
Found this guy at the dump when tossing palm trimmings, almost stepped on him. I thought it best to bring him back to the house i was working at. He stayed right there on my head opening and closing his wings until we got there, even when i stopped in at subway to pick up some lunch. Actually it seems he didnt want to get off when we finally arrived, took a good 5 min to convince him to get off my finger and onto some flowersView attachment 233984
Just read this but wanted to comment. Once when out with friends we returned to the car. When I reached over my shoulder to pull on the seatbelt I discovered a praying mantis on my shirt by the collar. I showed my friend Pat and she replied it had been there for a long time when we were walking. Pat said she thought it was a very nice broach! I said " A broach?" Pat said "Well it looks like the kind of broach you would wear."

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just read this but wanted to comment. Once when out with friends we returned to the car. When I reached over my shoulder to pull on the seatbelt I discovered a praying mantis on my shirt by the collar. I showed my friend Pat and she replied it had been there for a long time when we were walking. Pat said she thought it was a very nice broach! I said " A broach?" Pat said "Well it looks like the kind of broach you would wear."

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
As I am enjoying the beautiful moon this morning, I am thinking about the fact it is shining on all of you too!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
As I am enjoying the beautiful moon this morning, I am thinking about the fact it is shining on all of you too!
Aw, how nice! I was out there early yesterday a.m. and saw the big golden globe as it was sinking towards the horizon, but missed it this a.m.

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
The moon was beautiful reflected in our bird bath. "Even though it's light is wide and great the moon's glow is reflected in a puddle an inch wide." Dogen Zenji

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi Maggie! How are ya?

I'm pretty sick, but get tired of just watching tv, so I got out my new lawn mower, couldn't start it, so Jessica did it in one pull. My grass was pretty long and I could barely push the damned thing and Jess was afraid I was gonna have a heart attack, so she took over
( thank God) Ron driving by stopped and finished for her. it took 3 people to mow my grass Hahaha.
Oh, Happy Easter everyone....and today is my birthday (sort of) I have 32 years of sobriety today. It's amazing to me. Oregon is legal for pot, and that's a dream I've had since I was 12....but I'm not smoking either. My old friends wouldn't know me now. Going to the Easter service, so I hope y'all have a happy day
I'm sober because of my sister and AA

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I'm pretty sick, but get tired of just watching tv, so I got out my new lawn mower, couldn't start it, so Jessica did it in one pull. My grass was pretty long and I could barely push the damned thing and Jess was afraid I was gonna have a heart attack, so she took over
( thank God) Ron driving by stopped and finished for her. it took 3 people to mow my grass Hahaha.
Oh, Happy Easter everyone....and today is my birthday (sort of) I have 32 years of sobriety today. It's amazing to me. Oregon is legal for pot, and that's a dream I've had since I was 12....but I'm not smoking either. My old friends wouldn't know me now. Going to the Easter service, so I hope y'all have a happy day

Congrats!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

Congratulations Maggie!!
Your sister really must love you!!