Pretend Chat 2.14

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Our stuff here is all sending up green shoots, and it hasn't even snowed yet. Not really even rained a lot. Just when all is growing nice it will freeze like heck....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you, and to you and Irene too, Steven! It's good to see you posting again.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well I have another skin cancer on my face scheduled to be removed in February. I must have cancer running all through just under the skin and erupting every so often. This makes about the 5th or 6th one I've had removed. That plus all the old lady warts, I've got a pretty ugly face! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Well I have another skin cancer on my face scheduled to be removed in February. I must have cancer running all through just under the skin and erupting every so often. This makes about the 5th or 6th one I've had removed. That plus all the old lady warts, I've got a pretty ugly face! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?
I rather like my 1.5 inch scar under my left eye. Makes me look more serious!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hello old friends,

Abdulla is back and if you don’t know me... Well, I guess you do know?

Was wondering how you’ve all been doing?? I got a new Sulcata tort (name pending still), and I’ve been using the forums to gather information and remembered how I used to love this place!!! So hello from me and my tort!!

272A1E23-D823-4D7C-9588-4E1A727BB279.jpeg BC0BB854-CAB7-4B3F-A4F4-67555CECD892.jpeg

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hello old friends,

Abdulla is back and if you don’t know me... Well, I guess you do know?

Was wondering how you’ve all been doing?? I got a new Sulcata tort (name pending still), and I’ve been using the forums to gather information and remembered how I used to love this place!!! So hello from me and my tort!!
I guess you do *now!
lmao I guess the Ivy League couldn’t even teach me grammar, rip English lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome back, Abdulla! Please be sure to drop in over at the Cold Dark Room. We've been wondering what you're up to.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
You are amazing and beautiful lady that my wife and I enjoyed every time we visited. Your beauty are not skin deep.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Though I haven't met you in real life, I've enjoyed and relished every second of chatting and getting to know you <3 :)

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Hi all, just stopping in to provide proof of life from over here in Oregon. This is Nugget, the latest addition to the reptile pile.
nugget.jpg