Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
The soup is super easy to make. I don't even use creams, just some butter to sauté onions. I just had some for lunch.

Our trip is in Feb. Last night I emailed my friend 6 condos with pricing and she came back and changed the condo community and wants a view! We are starting from square one. Thank goodness I'm easy going because some people may have just given up! This has been going on for almost a week!
If you get a chance, would you pm me the recipe, please?

Sounds like a fun person to please. :rolleyes:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
bronchitis. Nothing a Zpac can't handle. I really should be taking 2 days off to rest butt the next 2 days are the most critical days I've had all year.

:( Seems to always work out that way.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
For those who don't know what common core is here is just an example for simple addition. They add a bunch of steps to solve something so simple.

No wonder children today can't do simple math.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh boy, yea! I got an email this a.m. from the company that handles AT&T retiree benefits telling me that I can now access my 1099r online. So I went to their site and printed it out. This means I can start filling out my return! This is the earliest I've ever worked on my tax return. I'll still wait until 2/1 to send it though just to be sure I've received everything I should receive in the mail.