Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I couldn't log on. There was some error message!
Happy Halloween!!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Yes, pumpkins were iron giant and pikachu. :) We're handing out full theater style boxes which has been a hit to all 3 trick or treaters thus far.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Howdy all ! !
I've gotten me some good ole fashioned good news yesterday!
I had an appointment with my neural- surgeon and she has determined that I'm healing very well and fast.
————DRUM ROLL PLEASE———
She says I can now take the hard plastic neck brace off for 2 hrs, followed by 2 hrs on and so forth. And I no longer have to wear it while I sleep! I'll do this for two weeks followed by 4 hrs off 2 on. I'll do that for 2 weeks then she said I can throw it away if I'd like because I'll on longer need it. Naturally I'll keep it. I've developed a close relationship with it, maybe I'll make a strange planter out of it and plant a carrion plant in it. Let's just say I'm sorta happy about this.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Howdy all ! !
I've gotten me some good ole fashioned good news yesterday!
I had an appointment with my neural- surgeon and she has determined that I'm healing very well and fast.
————DRUM ROLL PLEASE———
She says I can now take the hard plastic neck brace off for 2 hrs, followed by 2 hrs on and so forth. And I no longer have to wear it while I sleep! I'll do this for two weeks followed by 4 hrs off 2 on. I'll do that for 2 weeks then she said I can throw it away if I'd like because I'll on longer need it. Naturally I'll keep it. I've developed a close relationship with it, maybe I'll make a strange planter out of it and plant a carrion plant in it. Let's just say I'm sorta happy about this.

That is great news!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Remember a while back I showed you a picture of my greenhouse with a torn roof from the rain? Well, my s-i-l fixed it for the this a.m. I bought polycarbonate sheets to replace the plastic film that was there before. And it's warranted for 10 years from UV damage:

greenhouse repair a.jpg greenhouse repair b.jpg greenhouse repair c.jpg

The panel in the middle on this side (south side) is still the old film, and the three panels on the north side are the original film too. But this stuff was only about $85 for the two sheets, as opposed to $90 for enough film for one panel. And it was a piece of cake for Jim to put up. Took him about an hour for both panels opposed to half a day to put up the film on one panel. If someone was handy building, it would be easy peazy to build a 2x4 framework and cover it with these panels. I really like the finished product.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Hey! How were you able to post this at 1:03p? I was still locked out and couldn't get in until about 3:30p. Darn it anyway. Josh always did like you best! :mad:

tumblr_inline_napbmpSWzi1ri149t.gif

I couldn't post a picture in the other thread.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
On a side note, we've been getting good ole fashioned rain the last couple days. Sure the wind has been blowing as well, but rain, and its steady as well. I can't even make out the hill across the valley it's coming down so well. And low 30°'s overnight next week. Awwwwww