Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh heck, you said, "in back, and I read, in black". What a dumb a** I can be.
That's Trouble, and boy was she. I have had cats all my life, and I have never had one as strange and bad as that one. She didn't care about discipline, so it didn't work on her. No matter what I did to protect my other animals from her, she'd work around it.
When I couldn't keep her from picking up my yearling box turtles and hauling them around, hiding them from me, and using them for batting practice I decided she needed
hxRFkpMylG3sQGe3FKzEf12eCufcJ4Ja23O5DZWi5mYGz4Gg4RuUh-opNHCD6wdvJI0uWyLHZjj0PxtBnKodErMtUMAIMa_WnUca1i2j9ftdKHl0FkNwHQNMPCzzrHwp3b49pv4u1hjDJwlaLHcZey552yD-9fmuxUdNjKhRxyKW6EnioqNsGRrqbHO846Zu2VF6lBa86TQNpD2TtNdA8Qaybxid_5UWrVk25yD68vu2quAOUG_-XIcZmW4_3ZgX5To9BCPRnU_xw56CNzqR8hcvI96KksnGTd4CthAzEucx1aYB8JvqG3aWGBrTImURgDmvmNoDbQka7lHoU6Y1cvy0KPjeV2ThhDnvdagsbx6n-WLR0KdleLohEc-WkvWI7pbKNDOUj_Ab-HOxYjlKVqu0oBxrYLfwvJRyhf4bnSDebAYgRxJi9vm8EzsqxXLxXcSK8qCMJ-8-Ud3ilbYtah8omasNgae4_EiwvjeNmuz2AtSUeBPrXIq5zRmpfzQX0gpbjo8iTb_y_jK5dDhDJlJ1N9V-g9JXOSYb4JZAz-c=w873-h654-no
a different place to live. I believe she's one of those that's different enough she was going to grow to be a very unusual adult, and I'm sorry to miss out on that. But my main responsibility is to protect my own pets, and not let a rescue hurt them. She's go into the box turtle table, pry the lid (1/2 plywood) up and pull out an adult box turtle, knock it on the floor and play soccer with it. Same with my yearlings. I just got to be afraid she'd hurt one of my yearlings, or the adults could only be dropped onto the floor just so many times....She wasn't just named trouble for fun. Damn she was bad....But I really liked her, it was hard to let her go, but ALL my animals are happier now, it's obvious.
So the tuxedo cat is Maks, not Trouble

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
My favorite Kitty is Marky-Mark. He too is a tuxedo. He'll be loving on me and just, dig his claws in and bite me. And to think, he's the only one allowed in my room.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
We've had a lot of rain and flooding here. We had more rain last night out of nowhere. Crazy weather. Tornadoes tore up floresville and hit the new braunfels area. Nothing like that super close to me, just insane amounts of sky water and flooding.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Is it just a job or are you going completely in that direction (certification/becoming a trainer)?
Right now it's just a part time job, and I'm still looking into my dream of working for Spartan, but I also actually do want to get my certification and head down the trainer path. For now I greet people do tours and answer phones (*shudder* I hate phones)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
grandma passed a few days ago didn't feel like saying anything funeral Tuesday

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Right now it's just a part time job, and I'm still looking into my dream of working for Spartan, but I also actually do want to get my certification and head down the trainer path. For now I greet people do tours and answer phones (*shudder* I hate phones)
the path of the trainer is a dark and treacherous one tread lightly :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
So according to reports in the event of a zombie apocalypse Los Angeles will fall quickly. I would like to know how they put this report together that's like saying in case of a dragon invasion Los Angeles is toast.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
remember people tortoises can smell fear.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Howdy all ! !
I've gotten me some good ole fashioned good news yesterday!
I had an appointment with my neural- surgeon and she has determined that I'm healing very well and fast.
————DRUM ROLL PLEASE———
She says I can now take the hard plastic neck brace off for 2 hrs, followed by 2 hrs on and so forth. And I no longer have to wear it while I sleep! I'll do this for two weeks followed by 4 hrs off 2 on. I'll do that for 2 weeks then she said I can throw it away if I'd like because I'll on longer need it. Naturally I'll keep it. I've developed a close relationship with it, maybe I'll make a strange planter out of it and plant a carrion plant in it. Let's just say I'm sorta happy about this.
That is really good news!