Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
grandma passed a few days ago didn't feel like saying anything funeral Tuesday

So sorry, David. It's hard to lose our grandmas.

Currently enjoying "Terminator 3" what a fun flick. How have I never seen this before?

I'm not one for watching movies, but last night I found an old John Wayne movie on AmazonPrime. It was made in the early 40's. And what a long way movies have come since then. This has got to be the corniest movie I've ever seen. The fist fights were so obviously staged. The whole movie was ride your horse at a fast speed, beat up the other guy with your fists, ride your horse again at a fast speed, beat up that other guy with your fists. And the half coconut shells they used to make the clop clop sound never did match what the horses were doing on the screen. But I love John Wayne! And he had curly hair in this movie.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I've got bacon,sausage,eggs and a sharp cheddar, who'd like to come by and cook up/share breakfast with me?
I'm on my way I can make a mighty fine omelet with that. :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red one is blue one is climbing up my shoe. now I'm running for my life the red one has got a knife

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
All this talk about eggs and bacon has me realizing it's time for Misty and my lunch. I know what I'm going to fix for Misty. She's more or less in a food rut. I think I'll have a half a can of peaches with cottage cheese. And my infused water. Then for dessert, about a half a bag of coffee candy! Yea!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Im watching football right now, I hear the announcer say, "He's got good penetration!" I'm not gonna ask …
I didn't know football was so x-rated

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
All this talk about eggs and bacon has me realizing it's time for Misty and my lunch. I know what I'm going to fix for Misty. She's more or less in a food rut. I think I'll have a half a can of peaches with cottage cheese. And my infused water. Then for dessert, about a half a bag of coffee candy! Yea!
you equate eggs and bacon with peaches and cottage cheese? seriously?