Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
I seem to have the lazys today. I'm having a real hard time getting going. I still have to wash and chop all the tortoises' food and here I sit.

My daughter and her husband left for hawaii this a.m. They drove up to San Jose to catch their flight. They won't be home until next Sunday. In the meantime, I'm to go over to their house twice a day and take care of the animals. She has a flock of Jack Russell terriers, three outside aviaries, two psittacines in separate cages indoors, an indoor cat and several outdoor cats, an outdoor pug...let's see, did I get them all? It wouldn't be too hard except each dog and cat has its own care instructions. It not like go over there and give them fresh water and put food in several bowls...no, it's like this dog gets this food, which is here in this cupboard, and this dog gets a half a scoop of that food, which is over here in that place, and this cat can only have this kind of food and a little in the a.m. and a little in the p.m. Thank goodness she left written instructions! Phew!!

whew.jpg
WOW! You going to be busy for a while.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You can be relaxing with your ACs and still be in here talkin' ya know.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Do you ever save up stuff to tell us and then never get the time/energy to actually write it?

TortoiseRN

5 Year Member
It's official I'm purchasing some new male Sri Lankan Star breeders to be delivered in about two weeks. Very excited!!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning! 5 am and the day starts at 76 with 81% humidity.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good Morning!

Likewise here. My day started with close to 80F with 90% humidity.