Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It was 30 here, what's up with that???? Frost on the tulips and daffodils

It's quite pleasant here this a.m., but no sun. We have a 20% chance of rain, so I guess the cloud cover has to come in and get ready in case 20% of it wants to rain. Overcast days make me lazy. I want the sun!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's quite pleasant here this a.m., but no sun. We have a 20% chance of rain, so I guess the cloud cover has to come in and get ready in case 20% of it wants to rain. Overcast days make me lazy. I want the sun!

We have sunshine today.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Well, if you need another vehicle, I'm willing.I like to drive more than anything else....

I'll let you know - I'm moving north to Harrisburg so I may have some tortoise sitting jobs for you this summer! :p

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm not brave enough to try foods from other lands I'm not familiar with.

Mongolian Grill is a pretty safe bet if you like 'stir fry' like foods. You do the work of putting it all together from a buffet type setting. My only problem is that the 'one trip' bowl is always too small and the all you can eat option makes me feel like a blimp.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Here are some of my favorite cameras, they are all in boxes now...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here are some of my favorite cameras, they are all in boxes now...

Somewhere, packed away with old family photos, I have my father's old camera, or maybe Maggie has it. I haven't seen it in years and years. It's an old Kodak, and when you push a button the lens comes out on an accordion type appendage. That's a very nice collection. Do you sell them or just collect?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Whew! We just had a 45 minute rain storm to beat the band!!! It absolutely POURED down. Then stopped as soon as it started and now the sun is out. Well, now I don't have to water my plants.