Pretend Chat 2.14

Telid

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
TX
We'll forgive you Isaiah. :p
No hibiscus nessesary.
:D
I don't think I could do 50 hours a week. And you just graduated!
I haven't been busy (busy on the forum but..) I've been laying on Blondie's lap watching TV for hours. Not real productive. But tomorrow I have to get actual stuff done.

Wait until you start hitting 60hrs a week and start wondering about whether you really care about being able to afford retirement...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Wait until you start hitting 60hrs a week and start wondering about whether you really care about being able to afford retirement...
What's retirement? My financial structure is to work till I die. I'm doing those 50+hour weeks as well! and I so didn't just graduate. So this is for all the doubters, single ladies pay attention and moms, tell your daughters. There are still real men out there. Not this one though, he's taken.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/SPU-shooting-hero-Jon-Meis-A-hero-cannot-come-5539209.php

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
What's retirement? My financial structure is to work till I die. I'm doing those 50+hour weeks as well! and I so didn't just graduate. So this is for all the doubters, single ladies pay attention and moms, tell your daughters. There are still real men out there. Not this one though, he's taken.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/SPU-shooting-hero-Jon-Meis-A-hero-cannot-come-5539209.php

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Saving for retirement, but I don't expect to live to see it.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Pfft whipper snappers, I can do 30 hours no sleep and pull a 98 hour week ;)
PS I'm salary. I love my clients.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I used to volunteer around 40ish hours to the local humane society. I don't have the time anymore. With classes and all. I keep thinking I should actually do something this summer, but who would hire someone knowing they'll only stick around for 3 months?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I don't think I could pull off the paper hat thing. Plus neither red nor yellow look decent on me. :p

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
It's (squirt_and_nova)
Don't trust people on instagram. They talk and talk. They don't know what they're saying. Please don't listen to them more that the forum. They don't know their stuff. Simple. The guy (girl?) that said its shell shedding is wrong. Shells don't shed like that.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good night you all. I'm tired for doing nothing all day.

I think I getting old. Good night and sweet dream! ! ! ! ;);)

I hope Jacqui will show up tomorrow.:):)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Only as young as the minute is, killin' it...
I don't remember the rest of the lyrics, but I love that song!
Good night Steven!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
So I got a call I've been waiting on (and gave up on a while ago) for a job working with rodents! It's as a caretaker in a medical lab but to anyone that knows me, I love sciencey stuff and everyone always said I needed a job with rodents.

The commute is 30 minutes vs the current 10, but it pays about a time and a half better to start, utilizes my interests, and has benefits. Plus it's not retail... So a big bonus there.

We got new managers at our retail store and all my fave co-workers have been jumping ship so the rest of us pick up the slack and I'm sooo tired of the excessive back to back hours and rude people!

So, I need everyone's good wishes and such so I can ace the interview!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good Morning All. May we all have a productive day of doing nothing! ! ! !:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We hit 96F yesterday. Today's high will be 92. Un-seasonal weather.