Pretend Chat 2.14

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Plans for your day off?
Well, Brandon has my car so..... lol my friend is picking me up for lunch - she's buyin' pizza! :) other than that? Just cleaning most likely.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Ugh so do I. Especially Harris Pizza where we are going...... *drool* lol
Oh man. I don't know what that is. But it sounds awesome. They have some good Italian up in Iowa. I remember the pizza up there being awesome. Of course I was a wee child and any pizza is awesome. That's it pizza for lunch for me too, oh yeah.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
yum! thanks now I want pizza!!! as if I wasn't already hungry :) at least we got pretzels in the office to calm my hunger
I don't like pretzels. They make my mouth too dry.

Seinfeld quote.
"These pretzels, are making me thirsty" lol love Seinfeld

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Oh man. I don't know what that is. But it sounds awesome. They have some good Italian up in Iowa. I remember the pizza up there being awesome. Of course I was a wee child and any pizza is awesome. That's it pizza for lunch for me too, oh yeah.
Yeah I think Harris is a local joint..... They are my favorite.... Their sausage is amazing! Mmmm..... Pizza will always be a favorite food of mine.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I don't like pretzels. They make my mouth too dry.

Seinfeld quote.
"These pretzels, are making me thirsty" lol love Seinfeld
I don't usually eat pretzels but we have them and I got really hungry. And actuallt the drying out the mouth is partially why its probably good to eat today for me, I got really bad acid reflux yesterday and am still in pain, they'll help absorb some nice acid.