Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
No but a guy I knew in jr high friended me on Facebook and we have been messaging alot. He wants to set up a date after I move back to yuma.

The jazz club was a blast. Their pianist was wonderful. Image gone like twice a week.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Thalatte said:
No but a guy I knew in jr high friended me on Facebook and we have been messaging alot. He wants to set up a date after I move back to yuma.

The jazz club was a blast. Their pianist was wonderful. Image gone like twice a week.

There is an amazing Jazz club in NYC called the Blue Note. It is a very small venu and they pack people in so tight you have no choice but to share your table with strangers. By the end of the night everyone knows everyone and the talent they book is unreal! I am an upright bass fan myself but I really like any instrument that is playing jazz!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just realized what an old fogey, stick-in-the-mud I am. :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Reading about you folks going out and doing things, enjoying crowds, etc. I hate all that.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
So do I. It's why I am proud that I did it. The entire time I sit in the far back away from people and listen to the music.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thalatte said:
So do I. It's why I am proud that I did it. The entire time I sit in the far back away from people and listen to the music.

Don't sit in the back, be seen. You will find someone that has a common musical interest and even if it isn't a love connection. Friends are great too.

TFOers...... Anyone love jazz, reptiles and young women? Thallatte is single :).
Post in chat if you are interested. Yep, it would be easier to just PM her but then my nosy butt couldn't see it.

I am off to Travel hockey tryouts....

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thalatte said:
So what tfo has turned into a dating service?

No but I think there are some great catches on here. If I wasn't old & married with a 100 kids and animals....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
I just realized what an old fogey, stick-in-the-mud I am. :(

Yeah but we love you!

CtTortoiseMom said:
Thalatte said:

No but I think there are some great catches on here. If I wasn't old & married with a 100 kids and animals....

Oh yeah! If I were younger, smarter, prettier and single I know a couple I would be chasing. :D :D

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Jacqui you are gorgeous enough! No need to outshine the rest if us even more!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thalatte said:
Jacqui you are gorgeous enough! No need to outshine the rest if us even more!

*slips on the hipwaders to manage the deep bs* Your comments are sweet, but in reality, I don't have and never did have good looks. Right now with my psoriasis, I make folks run the other way. ;)

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I've been bitten twice by fire ants. On the same toe. It's also the toe I broke on day 2 on vacation in Hawaii (stubbed it doing laundry) so I couldn't go in the ocean or pool annnd shortly after moving I dropped a lamp base (bulb socket side down) and it peeled off half the flesh on that toe. I don't know why, but my left "ring" toe is unlucky.

Nice warm 76 degree day here. Might take Rosie out and finish my planter boxes seeing as I bought the flowers!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
Thalatte said:

Speaking of old and married, how is everyone?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RosieRedfoot said:
Nice warm 76 degree day here. Might take Rosie out and finish my planter boxes seeing as I bought the flowers!

What kinds did you end up getting?

Thalatte said:
Well I tried...

Yes you did and it was very nice of you.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Ever had your toe bitten by a tort? Gah, that doesn't feel good! She just went after my big toe >.<

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nopers, I watch very carefully where the tortoises are so nobody gets a chance. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.