Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
RosieRedfoot said:
Was a bit runny, but most fresh fruit pies without gellatin/pectin in them seem to be that way. Made a delicious strawberry syrup to go on the ice cream though! :p

I always wondered how that consistency was in the fruit sauce.
I have potentially sad news.. For me anyway. I avoided citric acid all day but was paranoid because I was reading last night that citric acid allergy can lead to a corn allergy because most commercial citric acid in food if made from corn. I thought like maybe it's true but maybe it's just malarky... Anyway at dinner I had an immediate reaction of hives when I are corn chips. I was trying to figure out if it was psychosomatic???

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Warm night here too! But no tortoise wrangling since Rosie was in the back of her enclosure and refused to walk to the front where I could get her easily so I said fine, no grazing for you! She was sulking (and refusing to eat) since yesterday she got a fat strawberry and today it was lettuce. She'll come around tomorrow though when hungry gets the better of her.

Off to bed though since I realized I have to be up before 7:45 for work tomorrow... Weekends just go too quickly! I hate working early morning shifts >.>

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
We had clouds and rain all day, so the boys have been snugly inside all day.

I was a huge pig today....I should eat like torts for the rest of the week!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Today is a good day, Baseball starts today in DC. I also want to say to a certain TFO member that with a nice thought made my Easter a little better, THANK YOU !!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Holy cr@p !!! I woke up to 4" of fresh fluffy snow! I had the ceiling fan on last night in the bed room because it was upper 50's and now this? Tortoises will be angry after the last two days they've had!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Holy cr@p !!! I woke up to 4" of fresh fluffy snow! I had the ceiling fan on last night in the bed room because it was upper 50's and now this? Tortoises will be angry after the last two days they've had!

Oh man, that stinks! I woke up to a little rain and there are only a few piles of snow left.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I love that Mrs.C. believes anything I say on April fools day ; )'

Haha, mean! I am so relieved because I thought uh oh, if he got snow I will surely get more snow!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good morning everyone. I woke up with a swollen face today. Don't know what that's about. Funny thing is that it's only on one side. But, anyhow, how's everyone this morning. weather here is great lately.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
You folks with your puffy swollen faces. Mine is nice and smooth.

Sibi, did that field guide link open for you that I emailed?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Moring! *stiffles a yawn* Jeff left at 2 am, so I tried to make up sleeping this am which never really works. Sorry Yvonne for making you do the early morning work all by yourself. My bed is surrounded with bags of greens, because when we got home last night it was going to be too cold out in the car and I didn't want to waste time unloading greens when I could be sleeping. My bedroom has no heat in it, so it makes a great frig this time of year. :D Guess with Jeff gone, I am out of excuses for doing that.

Okay, Mocha is barking/howling in the other room telling me it's past time for her walk, so bye til later.

Sibi is it swollen or swollen and hurtin' too? :(

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, mine is too. Sorry, had to get you back for Mrs. C lol
Sorry, Jacqui, it's that time of the year again. :)

Need to check on that link because on my phone, it didn't work. I'm on my CP now, so, I'll try again.

Cowboy_Ken said:
You folks with your puffy swollen faces. Mine is nice and smooth.

Sibi, did that field guide link open for you that I emailed?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Nice, thanks Sibi! I didn't even know it was April Fools today! I guess I better wait until tomorrow to tell Rob I am pregnant.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
You too? So am I Karen and I will be so rich! Man pregnant , film at 11:00!

Well my story will be on Jerry Springer because Rob is snipped. Sooo that was obviously my April Fools FAIL!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeah, right. Well, in that case, tell him you're having twins. :p

CtTortoiseMom said:
Nice, thanks Sibi! I didn't even know it was April Fools today! I guess I better wait until tomorrow to tell Rob I am pregnant.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hahahah, you crack me up :p You can't try to fool someone if you just stated in the previous post that Rob was snipped. :p You're just too cute, though. Love ya.
CtTortoiseMom said:
I stink at April fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.