Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
That's because you need to taste my cheesecake. It's so light and airy you can eat two pieces in one sitting.
Kerryann said:
emysemys said:
ooooooo...I'd love to have to endure that choking process. I LOVE cheescake!

I'm not a huge cheesecake lover but it's so yummy. The flavor is fantastic but the consistency throes me off.
I had a bite of real I've cream Saturday and out was weird too.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I'm eating whipped cream w/strawberries and chocolate syrup. I ate like a tort for the first few meals!

Watching Gator Boys, love this show!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I am drinking a Pepsi and watching workout tapes...does his count as exercise?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Are you bringing the Pepsi to your mouth with your arm, or are you using a straw? If you're using a straw it doesn't count.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Watching football counts for me. I can't imagine watching a workout show. That would be pain I'm sure I'd feel for days.
Shirt answer, yes.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Speaking of sports, did you see the video of Kevin Ware who is a basketball player for Louisville, (i think) break his leg? Ugh, it actually hurts to watch!!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh thank goodness...I was thinking I hadn't exercised in the past week but I guess I was wrong!

No is it that graphic?

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
CtTortoiseMom said:
Speaking of sports, did you see the video of Kevin Ware who is a basketball player for Louisville, (i think) break his leg? Ugh, it actually hurts to watch!!

There was a lot of talk about it here, I did not want to see! Poor kid...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thalatte said:
Oh thank goodness...I was thinking I hadn't exercised in the past week but I guess I was wrong!

No is it that graphic?

Depends which video, he lands wrong and snaps his tibia through his skin like a jagged piece of wood. His team mates were crying it was so bad!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
That's because you need to taste my cheesecake. It's so light and airy you can eat two pieces in one sitting.
Kerryann said:
emysemys said:
ooooooo...I'd love to have to endure that choking process. I LOVE cheescake!

I'm not a huge cheesecake lover but it's so yummy. The flavor is fantastic but the consistency throes me off.
I had a bite of real I've cream Saturday and out was weird too.

Woo how do you make it?

CtTortoiseMom said:

Yes, I wanted to unwatch it. I had no idea when I clicked the link. I thought it was going to be funny. :(

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Really? That killed chat?

Not being insensitive, but that's it? Everyone bailed?

I think the fact that it was almost 2:30am EST is what killed chat. I fell asleep around midnight and had nightmares of zombies needing breathing treatments.
Good morning all!

I can't go in and see Sid because it is a school and with CT's new heightened securities I am not welcome at a school my children do not attend. The guy was really nice and said that when he goes there on a weekend, he will tell me and I can go too. Princess Leia and Chewy are doing great. The reptile shop owner who has Chewy can't believe he is only almost two, he said Chewy is the biggest GPB yearling he has ever seen and that he is the most aggressive leopard too. He said he stomps around his enclosure like a sulcata. Maybe he was watching Sid :) that's my tortoise news.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Really? That killed chat?

Not being insensitive, but that's it? Everyone bailed?

I think the fact that it was almost 2:30am EST is what killed chat. I fell asleep around midnight and had nightmares of zombies needing breathing treatments.
Good morning all!

I can't go in and see Sid because it is a school and with CT's new heightened securities I am not welcome at a school my children do not attend. The guy was really nice and said that when he goes there on a weekend, he will tell me and I can go too. Princess Leia and Chewy are doing great. The reptile shop owner who has Chewy can't believe he is only almost two, he said Chewy is the biggest GPB yearling he has ever seen and that he is the most aggressive leopard too. He said he stomps around his enclosure like a sulcata. Maybe he was watching Sid :) that's my tortoise news.

Awww :( that stinks.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I need to watch the finale of walking dead... Speaking of exercise, this tv lets you talk to control it. Like changing channels or volume. Too bad you have to speak to it like someone who needs a hearing aid.... My neighbors probably think I'm just bossily ordering someone to change it for me, lol.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
RosieRedfoot said:
I need to watch the finale of walking dead... Speaking of exercise, this tv lets you talk to control it. Like changing channels or volume. Too bad you have to speak to it like someone who needs a hearing aid.... My neighbors probably think I'm just bossily ordering someone to change it for me, lol.

LOL, i can imagine!

I watched some tv in bed last night (something I hardly ever do) the colors were all wonky. Once hubby catches on it'll give him a reason to buy a new living room tv...I dislike buying TVs!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, that poor kid! I just watched the video. I can't imagine how much that must have hurt. But it seems that the leg broke awfully easy, huh?

I'm having a hard time getting started this a.m. It's almost 8am and I'm still in the house. Normally by this time I've already got the horse poop picked up. It's supposed to be a pretty nice day, weather-wise, so I don't know why I'm having difficulties getting going. I see a good book and a comfortable recliner chair in my immediate future.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
emysemys said:
Oh, that poor kid! I just watched the video. I can't imagine how much that must have hurt. But it seems that the leg broke awfully easy, huh?

I'm having a hard time getting started this a.m. It's almost 8am and I'm still in the house. Normally by this time I've already got the horse poop picked up. It's supposed to be a pretty nice day, weather-wise, so I don't know why I'm having difficulties getting going. I see a good book and a comfortable recliner chair in my immediate future.

I thought the same thing about the leg breaking easily and an immediate compound fracture! I was wondering if they might find some sort of bone disease in surgery. Or does he have a history of malnutrition. So many questions!

That's my kind of day Yvonne!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I slept in a bit this morning and woke up in a panic as piper was supposed to be at daycare...but she was still sleeping so I guess it isn't such an issue...ah well.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
emysemys said:

I thought the same thing about the leg breaking easily and an immediate compound fracture! I was wondering if they might find some sort of bone disease in surgery. Or does he have a history of malnutrition. So many questions!

That's my kind of day Yvonne!

I read in one of the articles yesterday that they theorize that he had a stress fracture that finally broke fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.