Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
AndreaRosie said:
Bingo. I have a million genetic diseases so I told the doctor "I've heard worse." Apparently that was the funniest thing she had ever hear.
I'm friends with this couple and they are in their mid 30's and they had to get their gallbladders removed in the same month! That always struck me as such a strange coincidence!

You know what they say, “The couple that lays together, stays together. "

Ken, I feel like that's meant in different sense :)

I was called into work an hour early today, oi! It makes a difference. I start with a new Dr in Monday, had a great meeting with her today so I'm looking forward to it. Ask me again next Thursday though, LOL!

Clouds and "spit" here, not as fun as sunshine, but we need it.

Good luck with surgery, I'm sure it will go fantastically!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
pugsandkids said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
AndreaRosie said:
Bingo. I have a million genetic diseases so I told the doctor "I've heard worse." Apparently that was the funniest thing she had ever hear.
I'm friends with this couple and they are in their mid 30's and they had to get their gallbladders removed in the same month! That always struck me as such a strange coincidence!

You know what they say, “The couple that lays together, stays together. "

I was called into work an hour early today, oi! It makes a difference. I start with a new Dr in Monday, had a great meeting with her today so I'm looking forward to it. Ask me again next Thursday though, LOL!

Just saying…all PG-13 proper and stuff.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
AndreaRosie said:
I hope tomorrow is amazing! Like best day ever! At least you didn't find out you are going to have to get your gallbladder out.

Eek I am sorry about that. :(

Thalatte said:
Just give him your cellphone number. Then he can always get ahold of you!

He has it but he knows it's my job and he's a by the books guy so he tried to follow the process. :p

pugsandkids said:

It was so warm and sunny here today. The one minute I was outside in it was amazing.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
I saw my first bloom while walking this afternoon

It's sad and wants friends!!

Hey Jacqui, the home depot near me has a huge garden section and I thought of you when I saw it. Do you have a home depot near you, if so, maybe they are looking for people in their plantscdept. Because spring & summer is coming.

Pretty crocus!

Same problem as with most places, it's an hour and a half away. :(

poison said:
EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE PERSON IS HERE!

Yvonne? Erin? Kerryann? Sibi? Ken? and the rest of the chat gang?

AndreaRosie said:

So when will be the big removal day?

CtTortoiseMom said:
I didn't want to say it because I didn't want it to be true but it is obvious to me now that I have a terrible cold, waaaaa!!

:( :(

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Life, is an hour and a half away. Or at the least, consciousness is. Every one is snoozing. I need, I'm afraid, more friends in the UK.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Life, is an hour and a half away. Or at the least, consciousness is. Every one is snoozing. I need, I'm afraid, more friends in the UK.

I wish I had a schedule that allowed me to be more of a night owl. Unfortunately I start each morning with one of my teams in the Ukraine at 6 am.
Good morning :)
Mikey left this morning in his baseball gear. His office is doing an opening day party. We are bringing in a tailgate party for our employees too. I have to get my booty in gear and I will be decked out in my tigers gear.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Good morning, hanging on the back deck with coffee and pugs :)
Hubby and boys are going on an adventure to the Redwoods and coast today. I'm excited for them, little bummed I have to work, but I know some "manly time" is fun for them. Soccer starts this weekend, so I gotta get my rig geared up. Chairs, blankets, umbrella, sunblock, etc!
Happy Friday all :)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
pugsandkids said:
Good morning, hanging on the back deck with coffee and pugs :)
Hubby and boys are going on an adventure to the Redwoods and coast today. I'm excited for them, little bummed I have to work, but I know some "manly time" is fun for them. Soccer starts this weekend, so I gotta get my rig geared up. Chairs, blankets, umbrella, sunblock, etc!
Happy Friday all :)

Starting for me is T-ball for one and drama for the other. So I loaded my chair's and blankets. Then I got mini bottled waters for carpooling my daughter and her friends from drama. The new activities are exciting but there is always overlap, so we will have something everyday gor awhile.
Gotta go, I am at AE getting a few new spring things, yay!!

Yurusumaji

5 Year Member
The Mile High City
I wish payday would come quicker. I really hate the beginning of the month. Always so hard on the bank account.

Once payday arrives we are finally going to redo Gus' tank. Woohoo!

Anyone going to see Evil Dead or Jurassic Park 3D this weekend? We're going to Evil Dead tonight and Jurassic Park tomorrow. I'm excited!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nope and nope. I seldom will go to a theater, just too much money.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Yurusumaji said:
I wish payday would come quicker. I really hate the beginning of the month. Always so hard on the bank account.

Once payday arrives we are finally going to redo Gus' tank. Woohoo!

Anyone going to see Evil Dead or Jurassic Park 3D this weekend? We're going to Evil Dead tonight and Jurassic Park tomorrow. I'm excited!

A few of my friends saw evil dead last night. They are all horror movie snobs and they all said it was really good. I want to see Jurassic park, maybe I all go next weekend.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Yay it's friday :) woot woot.. :p
Today wasn't so horrible like the rest of the week. I did the dirty deed and cleaned up the dog poo in the yard. It was a whole garbage bag full. :p

Yurusumaji

5 Year Member
The Mile High City
Kerryann said:
Yay it's friday :) woot woot.. :p
Today wasn't so horrible like the rest of the week. I did the dirty deed and cleaned up the dog poo in the yard. It was a whole garbage bag full. :p

We did that on Easter Sunday. :3 Not fun, but definitely necessary.

I finished my housework so early. Now I'm going to be bored all day! :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi all, I am at violin and then my son has a meet and greet at the preschool he will be attending in fall. My cold was pretty ok all day but now I am sneezing like crazy and I am wearing make up, nooooo!! I just want to be home in my PJ's catching up on all the shows I missed this week.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Mikey came home sickly from overeating. :p

He did a bit too much on baseball party time?

Afternoon Tha!

Erin sorry your feeling crummy again.

I for one feel so very happy and positive. :) So good to be feeling better (hope Erin gets the experience soon). Dude and I finished getting the last three cans of dead stuff out of the garden, so it can get tilled tomorrow. Just in time for the rain and cold to come back. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
Mikey came home sickly from overeating. :p

He did a bit too much on baseball party time?

Afternoon Tha!

Erin sorry your feeling crummy again.

I for one feel so very happy and positive. :) So good to be feeling better (hope Erin gets the experience soon). Dude and I finished getting the last three cans of dead stuff out of the garden, so it can get tilled tomorrow. Just in time for the rain and cold to come back. :D
That's great Jacqui is it because your meds are working? I am relieved for you!!

I am home and about to be in my PJ's, woohoo! I couldn't take anymore singing & dancing per-school teachers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.