Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Last night I'd suggested to you that your congress had a big day. A continent away, a day a head I am.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Last night I'd suggested to you that your congress had a big day. A continent away, a day a head I am.

Well, it did pass at 2:45 am and become official legislation by noon. So you were right!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm out in the garage changing out the russian sub straight. The forum is a great distraction. I've got Dwight blasting on the stereo and I just keep stopping to sing a long. I'm no whistling dwarf.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
RosieRedfoot said:
Had an exciting find at work today... They sell these air terrariums for only $3! They hold air plants like tillandsia and are cheap (for once). If interested in them, check what target calls one spot (aka the $3 or less section usually full of hello kitty crap).

Now I need to find air plants and a good place to put these! I bought three and may buy more (in case one breaks).

Here's a picture of one:

And the packaging for anyone who might be seeking them:

Yay! I love air plants :D
Those are cute. I may have to look into buying some...or alot

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
All I can say is wow today was like wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so bad. :(
So how's everyone tonight?

Apparently this has been going around today. What went wrong with your day?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:

Sorry about your bad day!
I didn't want to say it because I didn't want it to be true but it is obvious to me now that I have a terrible cold, waaaaa!!

poison said:
EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE PERSON IS HERE!

I know this is non tortoise chat but it is so awesome that you have a Chaco! How are you liking it?

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:

I hope tomorrow is amazing! Like best day ever! At least you didn't find out you are going to have to get your gallbladder out.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
AndreaRosie said:
I hope tomorrow is amazing! Like best day ever! At least you didn't find out you are going to have to get your gallbladder out.

So I take it you did?

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
Bingo. I have a million genetic diseases so I told the doctor "I've heard worse." Apparently that was the funniest thing she had ever hear.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
Kerryann said:

Well my client I just got stabilized had an issue yesterday and he contacted someone else and no one got back to him. I heard from him and he was angry.. yet again.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
Thalatte said:
Kerryann said:

Well my client I just got stabilized had an issue yesterday and he contacted someone else and no one got back to him. I heard from him and he was angry.. yet again.

Just give him your cellphone number. Then he can always get ahold of you!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
But the good news is that tomorrow is Friday and opening day in Detroit. We go all out. The streets of Detroit will be full of drunks... on foot. hopefully not by car... by 7 am. :D

I will be working and laughing at them all.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
AndreaRosie said:
Bingo. I have a million genetic diseases so I told the doctor "I've heard worse." Apparently that was the funniest thing she had ever hear.
I'm friends with this couple and they are in their mid 30's and they had to get their gallbladders removed in the same month! That always struck me as such a strange coincidence!

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:
AndreaRosie said:
I'm friends with this couple and they are in their mid 30's and they had to get their gallbladders removed in the same month! That always struck me as such a strange coincidence!

That is! I hope they will recover fast. My dad has his taken out. He is in medical journals because his was so bad.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
This was a couple years ago, they are fine and I don't remember their recovery being too bad. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
AndreaRosie said:

You know what they say, “The couple that lays together, stays together. "

Status
Not open for further replies.