Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Yeah, I just got to post something to him. Wow, if anyone ever died, how would we ever know? Just know this, if I ever died, you'll know when I don't post after a month or more. My hubby may try to communicate here, but knowing his personality, he may not. But some here know my email, and I know he'll respond back, that is, if you want to know.

Where's everyone? I know it's Friday, but even when I go out, I'm still in touch. Cowboy? Erin? Thallate? Kerryann? BeeBee? And others whose names I can't spell?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Working on rearranging the living room today. We went out shopping for a love seat and found a nice higher end one for a good deal. It was supposed to be sold as a set and we told the salesman we only had room for the one. He said he'd call if they were willing to sell separately. Not even five minutes later I get a call saying they'll sell it. Salesmen... But got cheap delivery too so now we'll have seating for more than three people.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's neat! I don't understand why they wouldn't sell just the one piece anyway. But, glad to hear you got what you wanted. I always love it when a room is being redone, or rearranged.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Yeah, I just got to post something to him. Wow, if anyone ever died, how would we ever know? Just know this, if I ever died, you'll know when I don't post after a month or more. My hubby may try to communicate here, but knowing his personality, he may not. But some here know my email, and I know he'll respond back, that is, if you want to know.

Where's everyone? I know it's Friday, but even when I go out, I'm still in touch. Cowboy? Erin? Thallate? Kerryann? BeeBee? And others whose names I can't spell?

Jeez, poor David!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I know! How old was he, do you know? He doesn't have to be old now-a-days. Many young people are having strokes too.

='647926' dateline='1365214848']
sibi said:

Jeez, poor David!
[/quote]

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's always a good idea to have somebody (or more) who know who you really are and how to get in touch with you in real life. Or have folks in your real life instructed to come on here and let us know what has happened to you.

Just glad to know David is on his road to recovery, even though it may be a long one. Such a great way to end the night knowing he is alive and kicking still.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I know. Well, I think some of you here on chat know my address and have my email address. I will let my hubby know to get I touch with some of you here on chat if anything happened to me. That means we'll need to keep chat going for a few years. By then, we'll know each other so well, we won't need to meet each other in person, ay?

Btw, I found out that the wine festival will be in Destin. I can't wait to get into the hummer limo! I wad not feeling well today. Fell asleep most of the day with a stomach ache.

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
Wow, pretend chat has come a long ways since I was last here. Haven't been on in a while and just read about David. I was so sorry to hear what was happening :( at least he's getting better though :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Just hope that be doesn't have another one. I had a heart attack this past December, and I read that people who had one attack or stroke is 50% more likely to have another one. In other words, no one must has one attack or stroke unless they died from it. So, I'm doing my best to check and control my sugars because I don't want to leave my husband or babies behind.

Jacqui, glad that the meds are working for you and that you're feeling better.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:
Just hope that be doesn't have another one. I had a heart attack this past December, and I read that people who had one attack or stroke is 50% more likely to have another one. In other words, no one must has one attack or stroke unless they died from it. So, I'm doing my best to check and control my sugars because I don't want to leave my husband or babies behind.

Were I a bettin man, 50% odds would seem pretty good.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
I wonder if we should provide a phone number to the Mods and maybe even a Emergency contact... Yes, its best if we let our family know.. and have things written out. I left This forums info for my sister.. log in info etc.. should something happen, she could log in and ask for help. Probably should print it up and hang on the refridgerator too.
Its not like most people know how to care for our critters.. and Shelters have no clue..
In fact I have a ladies two Russians right now, because she had surgery and cant get down her steps to the yard to care for them. Her friends had no clue and they weren't doing well by them, so she called me and I picked them up yesterday..

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, I'm a bettin gal. And 50% looks good to me too. If only I can stay away from M&M's :p

Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:

Were I a bettin man, 50% odds would seem pretty good.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Sibi, M&M's are the answer, mind you, I'm not sure what the question is, but they they are the answer. Especially the dark chocolate ones.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Laura you got a good point there. I still BA e my hubby, but my sullies need someone there all the time or at least three times during the day for feeding and general care. My husband lo es our babies, it frankly, be can't take care of them. He'll have to start on the forum, and be just doesn't ha e the time for it. It's. A real concern of mine.

Laura said:
I wonder if we should provide a phone number to the Mods and maybe even a Emergency contact... Yes, its best if we let our family know.. and have things written out. I left This forums info for my sister.. log in info etc.. should something happen, she could log in and ask for help. Probably should print it up and hang on the refridgerator too.
Its not like most people know how to care for our critters.. and Shelters have no clue..
In fact I have a ladies two Russians right now, because she had surgery and cant get down her steps to the yard to care for them. Her friends had no clue and they weren't doing well by them, so she called me and I picked them up yesterday..

Those are the ones I'm eating right now. I shouldn't be eating candies because of the sugars. So, there wasn't a question; it's that M&M's aren't the answer; it's the problem for me.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Sibi, M&M's are the answer, mind you, I'm not sure what the question is, but they they are the answer. Especially the dark chocolate ones.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:

Ha I almost reported this instead of responding :p
I was reviewing logs for seven hours and woot woot I earned my keep.. Yay.. I found the root cause!!!! I could do a happy dance and smooch you all.

sibi said:

Or me... ;)
A positive attitude is a huge factor. You are such an upbeat person I know you will recover to better health.

sibi said:
Well, I'm a bettin gal. And 50% looks good to me too. If only I can stay away from M&M's :p

That must be a common percentage.. That's what they told me my chance of survival was my first night in the hospital.

Cowboy_Ken said:

I love the chocolate.. I had yoz for dinner aka froyo

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann, where I come from yogurt and chocolate have not a thing in common, let alone a relationship.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann, where I come from yogurt and chocolate have not a thing in common, let alone a relationship.

It's so crazy good and good for you????

Ummmm, no. Chocolate is a stand alone food group. Kinda like mustard.

Mawahahaha, I killed chat with my concepts of food groups…Mawahahaha!

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
Do y'all ever walk by and your turtles are mating? I did today and was like "Oh my gosh! I am sorry! Just keep doing your stuff....okay bye sorry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.