Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Shelly and Kerryann, I saw this and just loved the idea. Was thinking you might be interested in it once you have little feet around.

485230_482607678460898_220044743_n_zps40de8147.jpg

That is so cute. I am getting excited about having one of those things to use as a stencil. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I know! Now I want a baby .... just to use for this project. :D Believe me, I am not crazy to want one full time, but I think I would make a much much better parent now then when my kids were young.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Awww, that is very cute and nothing is sweeter than fat baby feet :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
At the grocery, I saw a guy with baby feet tattoos on the inside of one arm. I figured they were his kids…

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
At the grocery, I saw a guy with baby feet tattoos on the inside of one arm. I figured they were his kids…
I saw preemie feet on a women's chest once and it was her baby that was born premature and didn't make it :( :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
I saw preemie feet on a women's chest once and it was her baby that was born premature and didn't make it :( :(

:( :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

:( :(

Very sad. I wanted to get a tattoo but I am not allowed :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am watching the movie "As Good As It Gets" I have seen it before but it is really a lot more sad than I remembered!

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I'm watching deep impact on TNT. I love this movie. Not allowed to have tattoos....says who?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
theelectraco said:
I'm watching deep impact on TNT. I love this movie. Not allowed to have tattoos....says who?
I never saw it but I did see Armagedon which Rob said is similiar.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
theelectraco said:
Not allowed to have tattoos....says who?

I would guess Mikey

Yes.. apparently it's not allowed. I told him Adam Levine has them but umm... that got me nowhere.
Why am I having such a hard time finding a car? I think I am getting a red mustang no convertible.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Tattoo's are too permanent, Rob & I both wish we had never gotten ours. People think we are much different people than we are when they see our tattoos and the funny thing is neither one of us got a single tattoo passed out tern years. So we where our teenaged selves always.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Tattoo's are too permanent, Rob & I both wish we had never gotten ours. People think we are much different people than we are when they see our tattoos and the funny thing is neither one of us got a single tattoo passed out tern years. So we where our teenaged selves always.

That's part of mike's argument. Yesterday we were at the mall and this woman walked by with her baby and she had something written across her chest. He was like how do you think that's gonna look when she's 70 or 80. :p

I just saw the opportunity to insert php formatted code. I may have to try that out later. php is the bain and new love of my existence.

We are watching this show about this company that makes these prepper bunkers. They just made a tsunami pod. It's so cool. I want one just to use in the water and roll around. Mike had engineering issues with the whole thing and also objected because you would likely get swept out to sea and then just die a slow death of starvation and dehydration.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I don't regret any of mine, one in which is my entire right arm, but I've only had them for 5 years. I honestly don't even remember I have them usually. One day I was shirtless and was looking down and freaked out thinking I had a spider on my arm and it was just part of my tattoo in the corner of my eye.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

That's part of mike's argument. Yesterday we were at the mall and this woman walked by with her baby and she had something written across her chest. He was like how do you think that's gonna look when she's 70 or 80. :p
My problem with my tattoos is that I dated a tattoo artist before Rob and I, with my teenager brain thought it was so romantic that I was a canvas for an artist, now Rob lives forever with that glaring reminder. Also, it gives people the false impression that I am "cool".

theelectraco said:
I don't regret any of mine, one in which is my entire right arm, but I've only had them for 5 years. I honestly don't even remember I have them usually. One day I was shirtless and was looking down and freaked out thinking I had a spider on my arm and it was just part of my tattoo in the corner of my eye.

I am assuming you are male. I actually am still attracted to men with tattoos and my husband is sleeved on both arms. But, I want to wear a strapless little black dress to a business Dinner with my husband and an unable to because all my ink makes it look like I am honey BooBoo's aunt and not just a mom that has great arms from hauling kids around all day. Sadly I have really cut arms and would love to show them off, waaa!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

My problem with my tattoos is that I dated a tattoo artist before Rob and I, with my teenager brain thought it was so romantic that I was a canvas for an artist, now Rob lives forever with that glaring reminder. Also, it gives people the false impression that I am "cool".

Could be worse. :)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/rouslan-toumaniantz-girlfriend-face-tattoo_n_2617994.html

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Jacqui said:
Shelly and Kerryann, I saw this and just loved the idea. Was thinking you might be interested in it once you have little feet around.

485230_482607678460898_220044743_n_zps40de8147.jpg

Hey Jacqui!! I have a plate like that!! :)

Attachments

• 20130407_220852.jpg
    20130407_220852.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.