Someone is looking for her brother
IMG_20130411_164747_751_zpsedd8d434.jpg

Yay new mods

Aww, is that snow on the ground?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
The person who was going to adopt the rabbits tomorrow backed out. Guess her husband had a stroke so she's busy in the hospital and all that. It's a shame too because she was so nice and excited for them, then this. Was trying to rehome them before I'm gone for a week but just hope my bf remembers to feed them. He doesn't like them and is allergic sooo it seems unlikely. Anyone on the forum in the south east and looking for a pair of pet rabbits?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
RosieRedfoot said:
The person who was going to adopt the rabbits tomorrow backed out. Guess her husband had a stroke so she's busy in the hospital and all that. It's a shame too because she was so nice and excited for them, then this. Was trying to rehome them before I'm gone for a week but just hope my bf remembers to feed them. He doesn't like them and is allergic sooo it seems unlikely. Anyone on the forum in the south east and looking for a pair of pet rabbits?

I'm sorry :(. Maybe you could start a thread asking people if they want them

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My post viewing is off. When I open it,it goes to a prior page and doesn't go to the posting that shows in the unexpanded view. I'm hoping this fixes it.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
My post viewing is off. When I open it,it goes to a prior page and doesn't go to the posting that shows in the unexpanded view. I'm hoping this fixes it.

Did it?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
It worked. I went from the post of Jacqui asking if Mrs. C's dog stops she and Rob from having sex, to the current.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Me too. I mean it was funny to read they 3-4 times, but then it was just like, really, we're still stuck there. Lol.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Ken, were you using the app? I've noticed the app has been running a little slow on my phone.

I'm so happy right now! Rusty, the growth-stunted tort I acquired a couple weeks ago, finally started pooping, and its all sand! The poor little guy was super compacted. No wonder he's so tiny, he couldn't digest any food, being all clogged up with sand. I feel like we're finally making some progress and am more hopeful now than I've been since we got him. :)

I know I'm a complete weirdo for being excited over poop, but I am. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
mctlong said:
Ken, were you using the app? I've noticed the app has been running a little slow on my phone.

I'm so happy right now! Rusty, the growth-stunted tort I acquired a couple weeks ago, finally started pooping, and its all sand! The poor little guy was super compacted. No wonder he's so tiny, he couldn't digest any food, being all clogged up with sand. I feel like we're finally making some progress and am more hopeful now than I've been since we got him. :)

Yes. I always use the app. The computer is work for me so I try to keep it inaccessible.

Not a total weirdo here. Maybe at family gatherings, but not here. I've heard whispered mumblings of don't get home started on his tortoises.

And congrates.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yay, good job Rusty!! I am pretty obsessed with my tort's poop. So you are in good company:)

I just finished the most recent Game of Thrones and my friend said it was a bad episode, and I disagree. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

I will wait to hear what Kerryann thought of it. Anyone else watch it?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
mctlong said:
Poor thing. Hows Ozzie doing?

He's so high he can barely make his legs work. He only had one tooth extracted. He's so sweet too.

mctlong said:

It's crazy.. I can't believe when I hear what these Lil guys go through

CtTortoiseMom said:
Yay, good job Rusty!! I am pretty obsessed with my tort's poop. So you are in good company:)

I just finished the most recent Game of Thrones and my friend said it was a bad episode, and I disagree. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

I will wait to hear what Kerryann thought of it. Anyone else watch it?

Is it back on? Eek our dvr didn't record it

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My gosh I finally figured out who Mikey reminds me of! The kids had a football coach/principal who looks a lot like Mikey... and his name is Mike, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.