Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
We have a lot of exciting teeth news this week, right when my 6 year old will be Losing her first tooth, my 13 year old will finally be getting her braces off after 3 years!! I am more excited than she is!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
pugsandkids said:
The boxes look great!
The test is all about food, mine came back showing me allergic to wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, and a whole long list that I won't bore you all with.

I am allergic to most of those. :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Also, yay happy spring break to us!! Before the kids go back to school we will be in the new house!!

What a way to celebrate spring break!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Loose teeth is soo yucky..
:D

I am worrying about Betty's shell. I think I need to get her in the doctors office :(
Erin I am so excited about you getting to move to the new house. :D

I have my very first tomato in my hydroponics set up :D:D:D:D:D It's like a pea.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Also, yay happy spring break to us!! Before the kids go back to school we will be in the new house!!

Yep, I will no longer live across the street the school, when they come back from break! It doesn't even feel real!

Kerryann said:

I am worrying about Betty's shell. I think I need to get her in the doctors office :(

I have my very first tomato in my hydroponics set up :D:D:D:D:D It's like a pea.
Congrats, that is exciting too and hydroponic veggies are so cool. Take pics as it gets bigger!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Yep, I will no longer live across the street the school, when they come back from break! It doesn't even feel real!

Kerryann said:

Congrats, that is exciting too and hydroponic veggies are so cool. Take pics as it gets bigger!

You have so much work but it's going to be worth it. I can't wait to see all of your pictures.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm tired. Seems I stay up
too late

And Mrs C, I hadn't realized you were moving so soon. Shows what I pay attention to.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I'm tired too but I have an office & parks and rec to catch up on, yay!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I ate today and I actually feel tired. I fixed the 3 am problem. Did I celebrate with you guys about that. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
I ate today and I actually feel tired. I fixed the 3 am problem. Did I celebrate with you guys about that. :D

Yay, I need to figure out how to use my emoji's on here, I think I have a balloon.

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
OK... here's a chat for you. A not's so hypothetical story.

Let's say you have had one of those days, the kind where you need to be 10 places all at the same time and everyone wants something from you. You have exactly 20mins between one kids event to get to the next kids event (which is a birthday party). You need to pick up the cupcakes, plates, etc. so you stop at a store on the way. After sorting through all of their poor selection of cupcakes you find 24 that aren't smashed and proceed to check out. At the check out waiting for several mins its finally your turn and the clock is ticking. The checker starts the transaction and then his cell phone rings. He looks around too see if the manager is around and then answers the phone on speaker phone. The girl on the other end starts saying something about "someone's at your crib asking questions, what do I do?" and the check starts freaking out and yelling at her to not answer anything til he gets there. The conversation keeps going and then he picks up the cupcakes and throws them on the to conveyor belt knocking 2/3 of them over.

Do you:

A. Say nothing, get mad and get your stuff and walk out only to vent later?
B. Say nothing to the cashier, get your stuff and go find the manager?
C. Start swearing like a truck driver at both the cashier and the girl on the phone and then tell the guy exactly where he can shove those cupcakes?

Just curious...

Yes, I chose C... it's been a long day.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
littlestella said:
OK... here's a chat for you. A not's so hypothetical story.

Let's say you have had one of those days, the kind where you need to be 10 places all at the same time and everyone wants something from you. You have exactly 20mins between one kids event to get to the next kids event (which is a birthday party). You need to pick up the cupcakes, plates, etc. so you stop at a store on the way. After sorting through all of their poor selection of cupcakes you find 24 that aren't smashed and proceed to check out. At the check out waiting for several mins its finally your turn and the clock is ticking. The checker starts the transaction and then his cell phone rings. He looks around too see if the manager is around and then answers the phone on speaker phone. The girl on the other end starts saying something about "someone's at your crib asking questions, what do I do?" and the check starts freaking out and yelling at her to not answer anything til he gets there. The conversation keeps going and then he picks up the cupcakes and throws them on the to conveyor belt knocking 2/3 of them over.

Do you:

A. Say nothing, get mad and get your stuff and walk out only to vent later?
B. Say nothing to the cashier, get your stuff and go find the manager?
C. Start swearing like a truck driver at both the cashier and the girl on the phone and then tell the guy exactly where he can shove those cupcakes?

Just curious...

Yes, I chose C... it's been a long day.

B... you dunno what that dude is into. :p
My husband on the other hand would have lost his mind and started screaming and swearing. He would also be extra rude and intimidating. :rolleyes:

I just told Mike i want a hug from Adam Levine for my 40th birthday. He's been asking me what I want :p I think it was an acceptable answer. I said nothing about wanting him shirtless.. or... eh hem....

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
I am normally the type to do B. However today, I was not and there were 8 other people (including my husband) in line witnessing the entire event. Sometimes you just snap... but it did feel good.

"I just told Mike i want a hug from Adam Levine for my 40th birthday. He's been asking me what I want I think it was an acceptable answer. I said nothing about wanting him shirtless.. or... eh hem...."

Now that maid me smile.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Wow, what a day at the grocery. I would've been quiet and calm, freaking out in my head!
Adam Levine...scrawnier then I normally like, but I wouldn't kick him outta bed ;-)
I resorted to using the Netti pot tonight, soccer in the AM, party plans in the PM. I wanna be healthy.
Oh, this is where the topsoil went...
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365826518.114037.jpg
Looks like we'll need 4 more loads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.