Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Walnut Creek, Ca
Does the Netti pot really help? I bought one for my husband last week but he has yet to try it. He suffers from horrible allergies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
littlestella said:
Does the Netti pot really help? I bought one for my husband last week but he has yet to try it. He suffers from horrible allergies.

I have heard you can get brain bacteria from it. Some people swear by one.

littlestella said:
I am normally the type to do B. However today, I was not and there were 8 other people (including my husband) in line witnessing the entire event. Sometimes you just snap... but it did feel good.

"I just told Mike i want a hug from Adam Levine for my 40th birthday. He's been asking me what I want I think it was an acceptable answer. I said nothing about wanting him shirtless.. or... eh hem...."

Now that maid me smile.

Yea he deserved it too

pugsandkids said:
Wow, what a day at the grocery. I would've been quiet and calm, freaking out in my head!
Adam Levine...scrawnier then I normally like, but I wouldn't kick him outta bed ;-)
I resorted to using the Netti pot tonight, soccer in the AM, party plans in the PM. I wanna be healthy.
Oh, this is where the topsoil went...

Looks like we'll need 4 more loads.

I need to get some yard work done but it's been so rainy.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
The brain bacteria reports were all from well water, I have treated city water. That is scary though! Some people have great luck, some not so much. It varies for me. My poor nose is so raw that the saline stings a bit. You want funny? YouTube how to use one!

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
PS, the women in line behind us did go off to look for the manager. My husband and I both thought it was some kind of prank because it was the strangest conversation I have ever heard. As you can tell, I'm still shaken by the whole thing.

Ok, how do you quote a post? I see the button but apparently I am not doing it correctly.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
On my phone I just touch the header and then quote. The quoted text appears and you can add to it :)

Was going to enter to win the HGTV dream home in Florida. Yes I'd have to move my fam across the country, BUT I'd have great tort climate :-D
They chose the winner two days ago...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Good Morning TFO!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

The grocery store sounds scary! I am not sure what I would do! Off to clean the house and bake choc chip cookies to make my house smell "homey" for the prospective buyers:).

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Good morning CT! Happy Saturday everyone! :)

RosieRedfoot, LOVE the planter boxes. Very pretty!

Good for you Littlestella!! I would've chosen C too. How strange, I wonder why the cops were snooping around his place and why does he have to take it out on the cupcakes?

Pugsandkids, Sorry you've been under the weather. Hope today is better.
Can you send your son over here to re-do our yard too? :D

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Happy Saturday!
I'm nestled in the big daddy recliner watching Weeds :) Already sent my soccer player and dad off to the game.
Looking like the clouds may blow off for some tort time!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Taking a little break from cleaning. I'm sooooo nervous!! I don't know what these people are looking for so I do t know how to stage my house!! This will be do much easier when we are out of here!!

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Whatever you do, don't leave the cookies out. They'll see them and automatically assume that you leave sweets out all the time attracting ants. You should package the cookies up right away and send them to me. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
mctlong said:
Whatever you do, don't leave the cookies out. They'll see them and automatically assume that you leave sweets out all the time attracting ants. You should package the cookies up right away and send them to me. :D
Very good point! Rob and I have been stress eating them do I three them out in the garbage can:)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Sorry, the kids don't even drink Milk. And they were milk chicolate:). The fact that Rob was eating them shows you how nervous he is!! He doesnt even like sweets abd doesnt consume ouls or milk. They are all out of the house and i an cleaning under my kitchen sink just a second ago a big fat lazy spider crawled onto my sweatshirt sleeve!!!!! I just flailed all over the house and out the backdoor knocking over the vacuum cleaner and spilling my water in the process. Once outside the spider just jumped off my arm like it was saying thanks for the ride. Ugggggggg, I still have the chills!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
pugsandkids said:
Happy Saturday!
I'm nestled in the big daddy recliner watching Weeds :) Already sent my soccer player and dad off to the game.
Looking like the clouds may blow off for some tort time!

I loved that show. I loved Andy... Grrr
I am enjoying my day. I think I fixed the issues.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Spiders are fine, if I'm expecting them! Not as surprises...
I know Weeds is old, I just started season 2! Years ago I worked in a restaurant with a bunch of 20 something man/boys. They all loved it, and kept telling me to watch. I started watching last year when I was sick. Now I see why they loved it!

I'm glad issues are fixed!

Took dogs out, way too cold for torts this morning! Looks gorgeous though...

Status
Not open for further replies.