Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
Nope. Cooked a ham for dinner. Didn't eat much, but I cooked it.
I think it's because I had no Hebrew National hot dogs today!

Eek ham :p ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey, my Coors Banquet beer is kosher!

So have all you youngins seen the Kmart “Ship Your Pants" commercial on the Internet machine? I love it. Too funny.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
littlestella said:
And if you work it, you can change the quote. Lol.

littlestella said:
Ahhh, a day late and a dollar short but I figured it out! Works on phone but not on tablet...humm

What kind of tablet? This is being posted off my iPad 2. The post before was my phone...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hadn't seen the K-Mart commercial, but GOOGLE'd it just now. Pretty funny stuff.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
Hey, my Coors Banquet beer is kosher!

So have all you youngins seen the Kmart “Ship Your Pants" commercial on the Internet machine? I love it. Too funny.

I have not seen it.
A big bot security risk came out yesterday so I spent the morning organizing mitigation.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Wow, I thought I took sleeping in on Sundays serious but you chatters are killin me. Granted, I got up for, “Bacon Sunday" and college spring football games.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Why are Craigslist sellers so flakey >_> was suppose to pick up a tv stand to convert to a closed chamber and now the seller isn't replying to me. I can understand buyers being flukers, but sellers....smh

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Maybe they're religious? I used to do alot of re-assignment of building for a certain group of people, who's beliefs stated clearly that money transactions stop at Sunday sundown and could not happen until Monday morning. I needed to pay my crews Friday, and the boss man would not come to the job site to make payment. I ended up having to go to their homes and explain that their inactions led to them breaking the sabbath not my actions. I had to do this only twice, for them to start showing up when they needed to.
Personally, if this is the case in your CL dealings, I should think the seller would have clearly stated when to make the exchange.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
He said to pick it up by noon, and I replied with my contact info for the address and its eleven and he hasn't replied to my emails from last night or texted me with any info. Maybe I am just being impatient lol.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Cowboy_Ken said:
Very good…now I've got PAC-12 spring football to watch.

Agh, not spring ball! I'm going to keep that to myself, no need to share with my men ;)

I gave up and went to Immediate Care. Sinus infection, and exhaustion. No big surprise there. I got the "Moms get sick too" lecture. Along with the observation that I have dark circles/bags under my eyes, and he Rx'd me sleepy cough syrup. Ouch!

Another exciting day of holding the couch down. I'd really like to mow...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Just got back from Boston:) what a fun day!! We went to a huge coffee expo with Rob because he is into roasting & brewing his own beans. Then I went we went back to Emmanuel College which is where she goes to school. Here are some pics....
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365977540.676294.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365977555.076339.jpg

Kerryann if you do get a Mustang, I think there is a Mustang club because 10 of them passed us in a row on the hwy. Rob tried to race them in his volvo and I had to threaten to rip his mustache off for him to slow down! Boys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.