Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
You look like you are illegally happy in that picture. How much coffee did you drink?
That is not me, it is my 19 year old niece:)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Yeah, hadn't you posted something about cutting your hair off, or is that an alien memory?
Nope, i do have short hair and am 12 years older thab her, sonthanks for thinking i could be her!! There are pictures of me from today but I am never looking at the camera and look lost and confused, haha!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
pugsandkids said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Very good…now I've got PAC-12 spring football to watch.

Agh, not spring ball! I'm going to keep that to myself, no need to share with my men ;)

I gave up and went to Immediate Care. Sinus infection, and exhaustion. No big surprise there. I got the "Moms get sick too" lecture. Along with the observation that I have dark circles/bags under my eyes, and he Rx'd me sleepy cough syrup. Ouch!

Another exciting day of holding the couch down. I'd really like to mow...
So Sorry you are sick! It must be making you delerious because you wrote that you'd really like to mow!!! Crazy!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I love mowing! I've got a ridding mower with a cup holder. If the makers didn't expect me to drink beer when I mow, why'd they put a beer holder on it?

Which, by the way, is why I hate rototilling! It gets all foamy.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Haha, I really just want to be outside in the yard. I don't have much to mow, what we do have is looking extra lush right now.
Ken, the first time I went golfing with hubby. The club house guys handed me a six pack, and the cart keys! Then told hubs and crew that if they wanted me to drive them around, they just had to keep me out of the ponds. Gotta love southern OR redneck golfing! I imagine mowing is similar for you ;)

Days on the couch rots your brain, I just loaded Pinterest, any tips or suggestions?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
pugsandkids said:
Yup. Northern Oregon mowing at its best. I've had no desire to ever try golf. Although once at a bachelor party guys were knocking balls into the woods and wanted me to join in. I went to my truck and grabbed my ax handle and knocked them in the woods baseball style. That counts because they were golf balls, right?
As for your question, I don't even know what your talking about.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I LOVE pinterest but I don't really pin things to my boards. I just look at the Everything section when I'm bored or do specific searches when I am looking for inspiration.

My husband texted me a pic of my niece & I so I shall post it, she is so beautiful & smart and I am really proud of her:)...
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365985046.555132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
I LOVE pinterest but I don't really pin things to my boards. I just look at the Everything section when I'm bored or do specific searches when I am looking for inspiration.

My husband texted me a pic of my niece & I so I shall post it, she is so beautiful & smart and I am really proud of her:)...

And just as pretty, and young looking.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

And just as pretty, and young looking.

Awww shucks Cowboy,:shy:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
You've seen the movies, I've got a way with the pretty girls. Just something about us outlaws…

And that kills chat?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Just got back from Boston:) what a fun day!! We went to a huge coffee expo with Rob because he is into roasting & brewing his own beans. Then I went we went back to Emmanuel College which is where she goes to school. Here are some pics....

Kerryann if you do get a Mustang, I think there is a Mustang club because 10 of them passed us in a row on the hwy. Rob tried to race them in his volvo and I had to threaten to rip his mustache off for him to slow down! Boys!!

There are clubs. I used to have a fox body mustang with a supercharger.. :D

pugsandkids said:
Haha, I really just want to be outside in the yard. I don't have much to mow, what we do have is looking extra lush right now.
Ken, the first time I went golfing with hubby. The club house guys handed me a six pack, and the cart keys! Then told hubs and crew that if they wanted me to drive them around, they just had to keep me out of the ponds. Gotta love southern OR redneck golfing! I imagine mowing is similar for you ;)

Days on the couch rots your brain, I just loaded Pinterest, any tips or suggestions?

I love pinterest. The fashions and animals are my favorites :D

Cowboy_Ken said:
I believe you mean destructive computer program, yes?

Oh yes.. very very destructive :(

CtTortoiseMom said:

Such a cute pic :) You both are beautiful.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's exactly what I was gonna say...you both have pretty good looking genes on both sides. That would make your children, including Dagny, rather uniquely beautiful!

How the heck is everyone?

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better.
pugsandkids said:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I've been planning the outdoor enclosure for my sullies. I had to buy 300+ cement blocks to cover the perimeter of the back years space. I also had been more tired than usual, so, I'm resting more too.

Cowboy, I didn't. I'll look for it now.
CtTortoiseMom said:
Aww, thanks Sibi, how are you? What have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.