Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Okay I need the advice of people who are comfortable telling me if I am being weird or a spaz. So my ophthalmologists are surgeons because I have a surgery every year or so. So my doctor that died was one of my two eye surgeons that keep my vision intact. Should i go get my exam at my other eye surgeon and then let him tell me if I should see the other doctor at the practice of my old doctor? I am so torn. My sight is so important to me and my old doctor was one of the leading in the country for my condition. ugh... Mike said to do whatever I feel most secure doing..

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
Okay I need the advice of people who are comfortable telling me if I am being weird or a spaz. So my ophthalmologists are surgeons because I have a surgery every year or so. So my doctor that died was one of my two eye surgeons that keep my vision intact. Should i go get my exam at my other eye surgeon and then let him tell me if I should see the other doctor at the practice of my old doctor? I am so torn. My sight is so important to me and my old doctor was one of the leading in the country for my condition. ugh... Mike said to do whatever I feel most secure doing..

Hmmm... Is this because you now question the previous Eye doctor's judgement?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:

No it's more because last time i saw my old doctor he was worried I'd need a surgery when I came back for my follow up. I just am worried that this new guy hasn't seen me before and won't diagnose me correctly. My dr that passed had a hard time last time and he saw me almost every other month because my eyes are so scarred up. I know my other doctor knows my eyes. I need both types of surgeons though :(

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:

No it's more because last time i saw my old doctor he was worried I'd need a surgery when I came back for my follow up. I just am worried that this new guy hasn't seen me before and won't diagnose me correctly. My dr that passed had a hard time last time and he saw me almost every other month because my eyes are so scarred up. I know my other doctor knows my eyes. I need both types of surgeons though :(
Oh, that makes sense too. I vote yes for peace of mind.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:

Oh, that makes sense too. I vote yes for peace of mind.

Once you said that though I was like eek... and then I felt guilty for feeling eek.. whatever was weighing on him, when I saw him he was still concerned and diligent with my vision. He knew my eyes better than I did. I even argued with him and he had to take extra pictures show me I was wrong. FYI- seeing pics of the insides of your eyes is yucky...

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Yvonne G said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:
I got my new foster dog today. He is so PRETTY... except I could never own a dog this white... I would feel the need to give him a bath like every day.

It just gripes me no end when people make posts like this and don't include a picture! :( :p:p:p

Sorry! I didn't have any at the time!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You know it may not be such a great day, when you make a nice long post and then the forum kicks you out and won't let you back in for hours... meanwhile it also loses your post. :(

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
The rescue said the senior boxer gal is still awaiting her home and has never had the same reaction to anyone. All the potential adopters since have backed out or she didn't like them/work out.

So I told them after the holiday weekend I'll be in touch with the landlord. At the very least can see about fostering (although the landlord is a dog lover).

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
RosieRedfoot said:
The rescue said the senior boxer gal is still awaiting her home and has never had the same reaction to anyone. All the potential adopters since have backed out or she didn't like them/work out.

So I told them after the holiday weekend I'll be in touch with the landlord. At the very least can see about fostering (although the landlord is a dog lover).

Meant to be :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Gosh that's a pretty dog. I see what you mean about all that white, though. He/she wouldn't be white for more than 5 minutes if he lived here.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here's one of the pictures I was trying to post of Ava and her buddy, Rodeo. ImageUploadedByTortForum1369528102.574128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Here's one of the pictures I was trying to post of Ava and her buddy, Rodeo.

When I tried to see your pic I got a MySql error :(
I got a lot done today. I moved so many rocks today to the tortoise area of my garden. Mike and i got a cute daisy plant. I worked out in the yard for about two hours. Thankfully I thought twice when I was getting up to work out this morning.
Happy memorial day weekend everyone :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was sitting in my pickup tonight at the brown house reading a book while waiting for the mower to cool down so I could clean it and put away. I looked up and noticed a cat eating the food on the steps and then my mind clicked and I did a double take. It was a funny masked bandit "cat". He took off as soon as I opened my truck door. Makes me wonder if he is what has been digging in my garden. The deer only tracks through it so far (*fingers crossed for my plants*).

Ken looks like they are close friends. :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
I was sitting in my pickup tonight at the brown house reading a book while waiting for the mower to cool down so I could clean it and put away. I looked up and noticed a cat eating the food on the steps and then my mind clicked and I did a double take. It was a funny masked bandit "cat". He took off as soon as I opened my truck door. Makes me wonder if he is what has been digging in my garden. The deer only tracks through it so far (*fingers crossed for my plants*).

Ken looks like they are close friends. :)

What is he digging for in your garden? Just trying to fertilize it for you in return for the food.
I see the pic now. It's so cute! They love each other. Ken has happy animals :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I like Ava's corner of the eye look as if she is suggesting that I not take the photo, (she is a fierce doberman after all)!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good Morning!!​

Especially for Ken...

Looks like the downtime of the forum yesterday was from us going onto a new server for a week of testing how it does for it. Might be more of it on Sunday. :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Jacqui said:
Good Morning!!​

Especially for Ken...

Looks like the downtime of the forum yesterday was from us going onto a new server for a week of testing how it does for it. Might be more of it on Sunday. :(

I think Ken would say too much salad not enough bacon ;)
Server migrations are rarely easy.
I'm still laying in bed. At some point I should get up. My knee is really bruised where I dropped the bag of rocks on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.