Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Glad no tornado. No volcanic eruptions here either.
I just entered the, “Show Us Those Legs" contest. Everyone else ought to, as well.

Where is the contest and when are they streaming the video? Are you practicing your cat walk?

I'm practicing my man-prancercize...only trying to pick the best pants to wear now.
Kerryann, perhaps this link deal will work

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-72808.html
I am off to look at barbie outfits :D  Bettuce has some perty legs. 
Are you gonna wear the cowboy hat when you prancercize?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good Morning to all!!! It's gonna be a scorcher today. Here in Florida were are expecting a high of 95 degrees.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We'll be have some showers with upper 60's. The russian tortoises are dancing a jig, they love it.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

sibi said:
Good Morning to all!!! It's gonna be a scorcher today. Here in Florida were are expecting a high of 95 degrees.
I am jealous. It's going to be 80 and rainy today

Deltadawn465

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
My nephew is one of the curators of the reptile house at a large zoo that helps support various conservatories. So gets to sort of audit, hang out at these places.

Wow, Cowboy, that s pretty cool about your nephew. Sounds like an interesting guy.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Deltadawn, the only problem I've got with him is he lives way to far away from me. We equally enjoy each others company.

Deltadawn465

5 Year Member
I bet you do! Shared interests & all. Does he have his own collection or is it just confined to his job?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Supposed to be warm here too. 96 today but feeling 10 degrees warmer due to humidity. Guess it's good I'll be inside at work from 12-4 (even if I'd rather read books in front of the fan or catch up on housework).

I know I don't want to work retail forever. I just don't know what I want to do! Maybe I should be a turtle herder :p

Might try seeing if the local pet store that will open soon needs an animal caretaker or something... Even cashiering at a pet store where I don't have to sign people up for credit cards would be welcome, lol.

Deltadawn465

5 Year Member
I bet you do! Shared interests & all. Does he have his own collection or is it just confined to his job?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Coffee good!!!! Me like coffee.

I just had one of what I call, “Karens hippy granola bars", and it wasn't too bad. Bacon would have been better, but, alas, it's not Bacon Sunday.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi all its 65 here and cloudy and windy:(. We had field day at my 6yo's school today, I love field day!! I wish I could do field days at school for a living :)

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Ken I don't call people to sign them up, I do it at the register.

Can't wait... Have tonight and tomorrow off work! :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
RosieRedfoot said:
Ken I don't call people to sign them up, I do it at the register.

Can't wait... Have tonight and tomorrow off work! :)

I'm glad then that it wasn't you. My harsh tongue and your delicate ears as it were.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Lol "delicate" ears. I grew up in a trucker family so I doubt anything you said could have hurt my sensibilities.

Feeling toasty out there..
ImageUploadedByTortForum1371072367.085315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
:(. We had field day at my 6yo's school today, I love field day!! I wish I could do field days at school for a living :)

What, pray tell, is field day? I spent the afternoon at Karen's clinic today, working on the aquarium they have in the waiting room. I'm not an aquarium guy, but I've an engineering background so it works in my brain. Me doing this, enabled Karen to focus on clients and their critters. Plus it got me out of the hills for a few hours, (which is always good)!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
It was 80 and rainy. We are supposed to get a bad storm tonight with tornados.
Today was crazy at work. Well I'm home but still working. I had meetings until 2 pm them ran through the streets of Detroit to a bakery to but my intern a cake for his last day and birthday. He's off school for the summer.
I got a new project today and it's huge. I had to deploy a team of people just to onboard it. I'm kinda excited about it.
I got some strawberries today and they tasted like running alcohol. I was afraid to give the torts the tops.
Tomorrow is going to be insane. I have a symposium in the morning and a project kick off in the afternoon and this community and student development meeting in the afternoon with the downtown cios. Tomorrow is going to be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.