Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
New pets are the best. I enjoy learning their personalities. The new sulcata, Stanley, is very different than Fred. Cactus leaf feeding time, and Fred is very meticulous about getting each little piece, whereas Stanley just munches and then walks away as if bored, leaving little pieces to shrivel in the sun.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Stanley sounds like my Beasty Boy. It may turn out that he will turn out to be a she, but I don't believe it. He's such a personality, and from what I hear, those with personalities are usually male. Do you know for sure if Fred and Stanley are males?
Cowboy_Ken said:
New pets are the best. I enjoy learning their personalities. The new sulcata, Stanley, is very different than Fred. Cactus leaf feeding time, and Fred is very meticulous about getting each little piece, whereas Stanley just munches and then walks away as if bored, leaving little pieces to shrivel in the sun.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Yes. Stanley flashed and Fred has a very clear plastron dishing. I wish it weren't so but so it goes…

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Stanley sounds like my Beasty Boy. It may turn out that he will turn out to be a she, but I don't believe it. He's such a personality, and from what I hear, those with personalities are usually male. Do you know for sure if Fred and Stanley are males?
Cowboy_Ken said:

My marginated is a male and he just wants to be a snuggle buddy. He loves people and always wants a snack and or a petting. My female is a little witch who will run across the garden to bite my toes and then stomp away like it was my fault they weren't tasty.

Sibi you will be happy to hear I am going on almost two vacations in a row. :D I am off tomorrow and then I will be enjoying the lake all weekend. :D

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I'm off this weekend as well! Yay!

Ellie the boxer is doing better and shows no permanent results from her seizure.

Rosie the tort got a slice of overripe peach and devoured it all. Peaches are her favorite food and who can blame her? Fresh carolina/Georgia peaches are amazing!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Of course! Or you bake them into delicious pies or can them into jams/jellies :) my peach raspberry jam I make is soooo tasty!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I kid. When I was younger, we had a peach tree and there was nothing better than picking a sun warmed peach and eating it. Mind you, I was young and didn't know better. Lol.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

RosieRedfoot said:
Of course! Or you bake them into delicious pies or can them into jams/jellies :) my peach raspberry jam I make is soooo tasty!

I love peaches and plums. I am allergic to them but occasionally I'll have a piece of one in a fruit salad and realize how yummy they are. My grandma used to cut up fresh peaches and strawberry and eat them with cottage cheese

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Taking about food, real ice cream is weird to me now. I'm out of town so my beloved yoz froyo is unavailable. Never fest when i made the face Mikey swooped in and ate it.

Tech13

5 Year Member
Mmm, real ice cream and peach kutchen would be so good right now!

I never heard of yoz froyo, what is it made of?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

Tech13 said:
Mmm, real ice cream and peach kutchen would be so good right now!

I never heard of yoz froyo, what is it made of?

It's a soft serve frozen yogurt made out of all natural low calorie ingredients. It's so yummy.
I are some cherries tonight and they were so yummy but my mouth and stomach hurt. I only ate three but they are a pit fruit so my allergies are angered.

Tech13

5 Year Member
My oldest son has eczema, allergies and asthma... The atopic triad, his food allergies aren't too bad though. He is a picky eater and I don't push the issue. I have read of people who suffer many food allergies and we are thankful that this part is not so bad. Allergy shots helped some , but he stopped getting them. We do whatever it takes to lessen the allergic reactions so giving up ice cream for a yummy and healthy alternative is a no brainer! I'm glad you have found one you like. We will give it a try if they have it around here, thanks!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

Tech13 said:
My oldest son has eczema, allergies and asthma... The atopic triad, his food allergies aren't too bad though. He is a picky eater and I don't push the issue. I have read of people who suffer many food allergies and we are thankful that this part is not so bad. Allergy shots helped some , but he stopped getting them. We do whatever it takes to lessen the allergic reactions so giving up ice cream for a yummy and healthy alternative is a no brainer! I'm glad you have found one you like. We will give it a try if they have it around here, thanks!

I think they are staying to have the only 8 frozen yogurt in more markets now. I have never seen other places with as many flavors as yoz but it's still good even in tart, vanilla, and chocolate

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
Did a 13mile walk through San Francisco today hills and all and now all I want is frozen yogurt! But my feet and hips hurt to bad to walk to the kitchen. So here I sit dreaming about it.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
That is too funny. I was very tired this afternoon, and fell asleep for 15 mins. around 5:00, now I'm wide awake at almost midnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.