Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
They accepted!!!!!! Our agent says it took some convincing but they didn't even counter! Here's to hoping inspection and everything passes!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RosieRedfoot said:
They accepted!!!!!! Our agent says it took some convincing but they didn't even counter! Here's to hoping inspection and everything passes!

Great news!!! So when can inspections get done?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Planning that out for hopefully this upcoming week. The buyers agent gave us a list of people he trusts for inspections/termite/hvac so that's good. Plus if he sets up the inspection with them they'll cut a deal. Good thing the people he recommended have excellent bbb ratings and online reviews.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
RosieRedfoot said:
Planning that out for hopefully this upcoming week. The buyers agent gave us a list of people he trusts for inspections/termite/hvac so that's good. Plus if he sets up the inspection with them they'll cut a deal. Good thing the people he recommended have excellent bbb ratings and online reviews.

Congrats. :D

I wanted to go to the temple today at lunch but my work turned into a fiasco again. :(

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Yeah. If it is assessed for less or has a lot of issues then we'll barter price but it's already the lowest priced house in the neighborhood by 20-60k. Housing market here is hit or miss on whether things sell.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Congrats on them excepting your offer. I hope all things go well in the proceeding months for the two of you!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Thanks! Closing date is December 5th. Asked my bf where we're having Christmas and he's like... Depends if have money for Christmas gifts! I told him to buy a giant bow for the door and that's our gift.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I would have gone with the bow idea too... plus then it does double duty as the seasonal door decoration. :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sitting here and as I think about some folks in other threads, I have my mood much improved by watching the butterflies right outside my bedroom window collecting on the white butterfly bush. They are just so beautiful and relaxing, I wish I could bottle up their magic and share with all of you (and especially some of those other folks). :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's the tortoises that do it for me. I just love sitting there and watching them plod along. Right now the Burmese - oops...I said I was going to start calling them 'Asians.' The Asians are breeding and wandering around in the Rain Forest. I have the misters on and its quite nice in there.

Funny how "those other people" don't see that they are usually the start of the problem.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
So Ellie coughed and a tooth came out... Like, an entire molar just flung out of her mouth. It was brown and smelled soooo bad, and probably explains her horrid doggy breath. She has really gross teeth and I think mouth tumors but she won't let anyone examine them closely. Vet said we'd have to sedate her and keep her on iv antibiotics but even then, pulling and cutting into her gums could cause bacteria to spread to her bloodstream and kill her. They also said the anesthesia alone might kill her because of her age and breed plus she's seizure-prone. So, doggy breath it is... She still eats fine and is happy!

Work asked me to stay later and I realized I put in a 9 hour day changing clearance prices on everything clothing. I did find two pairs of capris in my size in the 70% off rack so was $14 for both pairs!

I also bought Star Trek into darkness on blu ray 3D. Was $7 off then I had two 10% discount/coupons. Woot!

I should get started on dinner but for some reason I don't feel much like standing to do so >.<

Well, was going to make tacos but seems my beef rotted before I froze it so I thawed it and was like, what's that awful smell!? Smelled like rotten eggs and feet... Blech. I got it on sale and froze it that day but it's like the fourth time I've had meat go bad from the grocery store within 2 days of purchase. Think I'm just going to take the money saved from other things and put it into getting meat from a local butcher.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I have a dog with genetically bad teeth. I have to use an electric toothbrush and he still gets tartar.
So guess who gets to sleep tonight. :D I thought it would be a whole week with all dayers and all nighters until I was officially crazy.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yvonne G said:
It's the tortoises that do it for me. I just love sitting there and watching them plod along. Right now the Burmese - oops...I said I was going to start calling them 'Asians.' The Asians are breeding and wandering around in the Rain Forest. I have the misters on and its quite nice in there.

Funny how "those other people" don't see that they are usually the start of the problem.

:D After I got done pointing out that thread to you :p , I took Squirt (youngest chi puppy) with me and we cut mulberry branches down for the sulcatas and red footed, watered some plants, filld a trash can with weeds we had pulled last night, filled the big sulcatas' mud wallow again and then watched them play in it and set the water running onto an area the red foot tribe use during the heat of the day that is under a mulberry/apple/nectarine tree combo. Now we need to go out and move the hose to watering the four plex.

Kim tacos made at home sounds so good, just wish my son was here to do it with.

Kerry I hope you actually get to enjoy that sleep. :D

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Ended up making an at home eggmcmuffin for the bf and a honey ham and cheese toasted sandwich on English muffin. I can't eat egg so I tried a bite of his and just have to say... Was delicious!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
Did y'all see the PSA posting I made in off topic? I'm hoping someone will attend.

I saw it, but it's at a time I have aprevious commitment for.

Status
Not open for further replies.