Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Well, last night was fun! We had a kind of wine tasting get-together. Tonight, my hubby's company paid for our tickets to see a ballet at the local gallery. It's cocktails at six before the performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream. We go every year to a different play. I'm so excited to see this.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Len said:
As much stuff that I have seen over the years I didn't know what it was until Betty told me, It's Saturday and that means Game Time, a few of us old people get together and play different games, and have dinner. Tonight I think it will be Sequence,

I love sequence. That can be such an evil game. :D
We are renting movies tonight and having yoz. I have to work tonight but I can multitask. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Are you going to take pics of before, during, after? Would love to see what you do. How many enclosures are you planning to build?
Thalatte said:
So I am starting to draw up plans for doing custom cages for my entire reptile room. There is barely any room as is so I really want to condense everything and maybe declutter the house while I am at it as I can't find room for my old organ or the treadmill or my sewing tables...
You never realize how much stuff you have until you try to add more reptile cages...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I just walked Dagny all over the place. It got up to 54 deg. and was so sunny, neither one of us wanted to come home. I really needed this weather. Everything is so much more bearable when it's not freezing!

My. 2yo and I are home alone together. Rob took the two girls and their friends to see Oz.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
I just walked Dagny all over the place. It got up to 54 deg. and was so sunny, neither one of us wanted to come home. I really needed this weather. Everything is so much more bearable when it's not freezing!

My. 2yo and I are home alone together. Rob took the two girls and their friends to see Oz.

The temps dropped like a brick here when the clouds rolled in. I loved today though.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

The temps dropped like a brick here when the clouds rolled in. I loved today though.

Its not raining here but today I also noticed that the sun is staying out a lot longer! It is just going down now at 6:10 yay!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Aren't you with the kids all day long 24/7? Why didn't you go to see the movie and Rob stay home with the baby?
CtTortoiseMom said:

CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Its not raining here but today I also noticed that the sun is staying out a lot longer! It is just going down now at 6:10 yay!!

After today, it will be longer days with daylight savings time moving ahead.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Aren't you with the kids all day long 24/7? Why didn't you go to see the movie and Rob stay home with the baby?
He's actually doing me a favor, I take my teen and her friends places on the weekend and then I sit in the car and wait for them or walk around some place close. So tonight I was going to talk to you all while my eldest and her friends were in Oz but my son woke up with bright red cheeks and a 102 fever so I am staying home with him and since Rob felt awkward about hanging with a bunch of teen aged girls he asked our 6 yo if she wanted to go on a date with him to the movie too.

Sibi, are you coming to us here at TFO live from A Midsummer Nights Dream?

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
nursing a hang over and catching up on my DVR. its a beautiful, sunny, los angeles day.. too bad I cant drag my butt off the couch to know that from more than the window

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
rachael said:
nursing a hang over and catching up on my DVR. its a beautiful, sunny, los angeles day.. too bad I cant drag my butt off the couch to know that from more than the window

What show are you catching up on?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Aw...that's so sweet. Man, Erin, you are up to your ears with sick kids, aren't you. Well, I hope the little one gets better soon. It's always tough when the baby gets sick.
CtTortoiseMom said:
sibi said:
He's actually doing me a favor, I take my teen and her friends places on the weekend and then I sit in the car and wait for them or walk around some place close. So tonight I was going to talk to you all while my eldest and her friends were in Oz but my son woke up with bright red cheeks and a 102 fever so I am staying home with him and since Rob felt awkward about hanging with a bunch of teen aged girls he asked our 6 yo if she wanted to go on a date with him to the movie too.

Sibi, are you coming to us here at TFO from Midsummer Nights Dream?

I'm on my way now as we text.
CtTortoiseMom said:
sibi said:

Sibi, are you coming to us here at TFO live from A Midsummer Nights Dream?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Have fun!! I love getting dressed up and going to play's!

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
CtTortoiseMom said:
rachael said:

What show are you catching up on?

Nathan for you and shameless. Man what a trip

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
We rented movies and are using the theatre room. We have resident evil number... whatever the most recent is and paranormal activity 4. I have to have my schnauzer at his hair appt at 8 tomorrow... wth was I thinking when I made the appt??? :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I stayed in the house and read all day long. This means that I'm going to have to suffer the play time heebie jeebies from Misty this evening. When she sleeps all day she gets very wound up in the evenings. I read the last two books in the J.D. Robb in death series. I guess that's what Saturdays are for, right? Peaceful relaxation? If its not raining tomorrow I'll get busy and do something. Yeah...right.

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
Saturdays, sundays, mondays, tues... yeah thats pretty much what all days are for.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
emysemys said:
I stayed in the house and read all day long. This means that I'm going to have to suffer the play time heebie jeebies from Misty this evening. When she sleeps all day she gets very wound up in the evenings. I read the last two books in the J.D. Robb in death series. I guess that's what Saturdays are for, right? Peaceful relaxation? If its not raining tomorrow I'll get busy and do something. Yeah...right.

I laid in bed until 9 this morning.. then my lab went into full on pester mode because she wanted breakfast but I relaxed today. I only worked twice. I did clean our bedroom though. :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
emysemys said:
I really like that series, I am really behind in it though. Your day sounds like the perfect Saturday!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Guy, just Think of how devoted I'm to chat. I'm texting from the auditorium of the university's art performance center. it's still a few minutes before curtains go up. So, I guess this will be it until tomorrow. Oh, btw, I fell on the sidewalk earlier today. I scrapped my knee so bad that my muscles beneath my knee are lumpy. Yes lumpy! And I was bleeding so bad that a huge Band-Aid couldn't hold. With the blood thinners I'm on, I better never get into a real accident, or I just may bleed to death.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Guy, just Think of how devoted I'm to chat. I'm texting from the auditorium of the university's art performance center. it's still a few minutes before curtains go up. So, I guess this will be it until tomorrow.

Did you get any pics of you all gussied up to share with us all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.