Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
sibi said:
Guy, just Think of how devoted I'm to chat. I'm texting from the auditorium of the university's art performance center. it's still a few minutes before curtains go up. So, I guess this will be it until tomorrow. Oh, btw, I fell on the sidewalk earlier today. I scrapped my knee so bad that my muscles beneath my knee are lumpy. Yes lumpy! And I was bleeding so bad that a huge Band-Aid couldn't hold. With the blood thinners I'm on, I better never get into a real accident, or I just may bleed to death.

Jeez!! That sounds terrible!! I'm sorry that happened to you!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Guy, just Think of how devoted I'm to chat. I'm texting from the auditorium of the university's art performance center. it's still a few minutes before curtains go up. So, I guess this will be it until tomorrow. Oh, btw, I fell on the sidewalk earlier today. I scrapped my knee so bad that my muscles beneath my knee are lumpy. Yes lumpy! And I was bleeding so bad that a huge Band-Aid couldn't hold. With the blood thinners I'm on, I better never get into a real accident, or I just may bleed to death.

You added the bleeding part later :( awww :(

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yes I did. Only, I may look a bit smashed. I had three glasses of red wine and only a couple of crackers with black eggs and stuffed on it. So, I'm. A little tipsy. But, it will all come back to me since Shakespeare was my major in college.Ha!
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Guy, just Think of how devoted I'm to chat. I'm texting from the auditorium of the university's art performance center. it's still a few minutes before curtains go up. So, I guess this will be it until tomorrow.

Did you get any pics of you all gussied up to share with us all :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Yes I did. Only, I may look a bit smashed. I had three glasses of red wine and only a couple of crackers with black eggs and stuffed on it. So, I'm. A little tipsy. But, it will all come back to me since Shakespeare was my major in college.Ha!
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Guy, just Think of how devoted I'm to chat. I'm texting from the auditorium of the university's art performance center. it's still a few minutes before curtains go up. So, I guess this will be it until tomorrow.

Did you get any pics of you all gussied up to share with us all :D

I always look cuter to myself anyway when I am drunk.. then when I see pics it's like eek...
I do know about the blood thinner bleeding.. omg.. I was on cumadin for almost a year after my heart problem.. I almost died twice of these blood problems from the high dosage and had to get blood transplants.. yuk.. So.. take it easy there chica.. no losing blood. :D

Thalatte

5 Year Member
sibi said:
Are you going to take pics of before, during, after? Would love to see what you do. How many enclosures are you planning to build?

Yes I will take lots of photos. There will be seven enclosures along one wall and then since I have 2 of the nice front opening exoterras I am going to build a shelving unit on another wall to hold those. This way everything will match, everything will get a larger enclosure, and it should save on electricity.
Everything is going to be made of glass and aluminum as well to make it all look industrial.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Looks like you all had great days (minus a little bleeding and sick children and dog). I had a lovely meal at Outback. Yes, I had my ex buy his, mine and my son's supper to celebrate my ex's birthday. :D Hey, I did buy him a birthday card. :p :D

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
On a completely random note, breyers blast Samoa cookie ice cream is amaaazingly delicious. For anyone who likes samoas and ice cream it's a must try :p

We're making pulled pork (some to freeze for later), brisket, and hush puppies.. And cornbread with honey butter and sweet tea. Pulled pork, tea, cornbread and hush puppies are dinner tomorrow. I do love me some southern BBQ :D we make the sauces and everything ourselves and smoke it slow in the back yard.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't post when slightly hungry as it brings out my "dark" side :p

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
RosieRedfoot said:
On a completely random note, breyers blast Samoa cookie ice cream is amaaazingly delicious. For anyone who likes samoas and ice cream it's a must try :p

We're making pulled pork (some to freeze for later), brisket, and hush puppies.. And cornbread with honey butter and sweet tea. Pulled pork, tea, cornbread and hush puppies are dinner tomorrow. I do love me some southern BBQ :D we make the sauces and everything ourselves and smoke it slow in the back yard.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't post when slightly hungry as it brings out my "dark" side :p

I love samoas so the ice cream would be yummy :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Looks like you all had great days (minus a little bleeding and sick children and dog). I had a lovely meal at Outback. Yes, I had my ex buy his, mine and my son's supper to celebrate my ex's birthday. :D Hey, I did buy him a birthday card. :p :D

Rob & him share the same B'day, if it was today.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
My day was not nearly as relaxing as everyone else's.

After Driving all night yesterday I got home to be attacked by dogs. Was up most of the night washing, brushing, and trimming nails on all 5 dogs. Well only 2 of them needed nail trims.
Them woke up at 6 and started cleaning and remodeling all the cages as most of them had improper temps so had to redo basking spots, change lights, and redo lids. Then all reptiles were bathed, measured, and weighed. Now I am sitting down to sloppy joes, ice cream and the new episodes of shameless.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Everybody stay away from my house, we have a vomiting 2 year old :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:

Awww poor little buddy. I hope he gets feeling better. :(

I am so freaked out by this movie.. I wanna bite my nails.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Thanks, I can't watch scary movies or I have nightmares!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Thanks, I can't watch scary movies or I have nightmares!

eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk :( Theres scary stuff happening. Mike wont let me sit on him. He says I stab him with my bones.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, I just got back from the play. Will be posting pics tomorrow. Good night to all.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Well, I just got back from the play. Will be posting pics tomorrow. Good night to all.

Yay, I love pics. G'night

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:

I was hoping to go to bed but I have sites down :(. I will have to be up until the issue is resolved.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm still awake…and here as it were. Spent the day helping my in-laws. It was good. My father in law has some corrugated panels he's giving me as well as a new post hole digger. They've been at their place for 40 yrs. and they're moving/downsizing. Big household/shop sale next weekend and when I said, “Hey, you gonna sale that?" He would say, “Ya, why ya want it?" I'd say heck yeah!" And he would give it to me. They like my tortoises and they know its all going for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.