Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Yeah poor baby. Hopefully it's just a 24hr thing and he gets over it fast.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
How is Reagan's leg doing? Glad the little human is doing better. ;)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
How is Reagan's leg doing? Glad the little human is doing better. ;)

Poor Reagan is still limping! I called the vet and they said to keep giving her the NSAIDs they prescribed and if she is not better in the next couple of days to bring her back in. She seems happier and less crabby though. Thanks for asking :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Any news on the new house's roof? Will the sellers fix it or ???

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Deltadawn465 said:
Somebody has to say it. 'Angina'? Funny!

Ha funny it was supposed to be anything. Should I be scared to google angina?

CtTortoiseMom said:
Poor Reagan is still limping! I called the vet and they said to keep giving her the NSAIDs they prescribed and if she is not better in the next couple of days to bring her back in. She seems happier and less crabby though. Thanks for asking :)

Aww poor puppy and a sick baby... :( being a Mom is hard work that never has an ending but both will thank you in their own way for your care and comfort.
One of the girls who works for me's doggie died yesterday. She's had a rough couple days. She hit a deer on weds morning and killed it. She felt awful and her car was wrecked and now this.
I am stressing about Betty's shell ugh.. Babies of any sort are stress.
Just as I was typing that all out my schnauzer is on my lap. He let out a squeaky fart and them looked back in the direction of his butt and growled.. Dogs are too much ,:D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I know I can't imagine a life without animals being around me.

Deltadawn465

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
Ha funny it was supposed to be anything. Should I be scared to google angina?

Aww poor puppy and a sick baby... :( being a Mom is hard work that never has an ending but both will thank you in their own way for your care and comfort.
One of the girls who works for me's doggie died yesterday. She's had a rough couple days. She hit a deer on weds morning and killed it. She felt awful and her car was wrecked and now this.
I am stressing about Betty's shell ugh.. Babies of any sort are stress.
Just as I was typing that all out my schnauzer is on my lap. He let out a squeaky fart and them looked back in the direction of his butt and growled.. Dogs are too much ,:D

Just means chest pain :) it could apply, autocorrect can be pretty amusing sometimes

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Any news on the new house's roof? Will the sellers fix it or ???

We are having a Roofer out to give us an estimate on the roof tomorrow, the sellers are having an estimate done as well, so that could be good news but I won't know anything until after tomorrow. It's so stressful!!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Alright back to Phoenix I go! I really don't want to drive so far...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
We are having a Roofer out to give us an estimate on the roof tomorrow, the sellers are having an estimate done as well, so that could be good news but I won't know anything until after tomorrow. It's so stressful!!

I bid on a bank owned place once that showed signs if roof rot with joists needing to be replaced. The roofer told me he would know until he got into it what it would run. I told the bank in my offer, “seller to repair roof", but they didn't go for it. They knew it could go bad fast for them. Hopefully, your offer will be honored and excepted.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I bid on a bank owned place once that showed signs if roof rot with joists needing to be replaced. The roofer told me he would know until he got into it what it would run. I told the bank in my offer, “seller to repair roof", but they didn't go for it. They knew it could go bad fast for them. Hopefully, your offer will be honored and excepted.
We are hoping since it is a buyers market and there will be no way they will be able to sell their house without replacing the roof that they will do it. Plus, now that there is an inspection they will have to disclose the inspectors findings.,it will be interesting to see how it all turns out .

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

We are hoping since it is a buyers market and there will be no way they will be able to sell their house without replacing the roof that they will do it. Plus, now that there is an inspection they will have to disclose the inspectors findings.,it will be interesting to see how it all turns out .

I hope it works out for you. When we bought our house we managed to get a significant amount off because of a mold problem. We fixed it ourselves but it was interesting to see how quickly they met our demands after the inspection.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( Snow is pretty and all, but I kinda miss being outside yesterday with the critters enjoying some warmth and sunshine. :(

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I hope it works out for you. When we bought our house we managed to get a significant amount off because of a mold problem. We fixed it ourselves but it was interesting to see how quickly they met our demands after the inspection.
Thank's, I hope they repair it for fear of us walking which is what we are going to say.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Jacqui said:
:( Snow is pretty and all, but I kinda miss being outside yesterday with the critters enjoying some warmth and sunshine. :(

That's the nice thing here. Snow is pretty for about two days then its gone. But, I can drive 30 mins. if I want to see it. Today, Lite Ricky got a new condo.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:

Awww :( It's supposed to get cold here tomorrow again too. Back to the high 40s low 50s. How long are you supposed to get snow?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:

Oh no, is it snowing?

Status
Not open for further replies.