CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
View attachment 39366

Here's the new digs.

Little Ricky

Very nice Ken!

Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
:( Snow is pretty and all, but I kinda miss being outside yesterday with the critters enjoying some warmth and sunshine. :(

Awww :( It's supposed to get cold here tomorrow again too. Back to the high 40s low 50s. How long are you supposed to get snow?

It just started in the past two days with temps in the 40's and it was 54 yesterday! The 40's & 50's feel warm to me!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Sulcata tortoise would be my guess.

I am now at my sisters in Mesa. I miss my animals already. When I get to Peoria tonight I will load the pictures and do an update on all my reptiles. I am concerned about my little boxie so he will have his own thread.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
And this helps explain why, as the keeper of two rescue sulcatas, I still wanted to raise one myself.
And Mrs.C. ain't top the best?

top=Tom

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Evening folks! :)

Good evening, how are you this evening.

Cowboy_Ken said:
And this helps explain why, as the keeper of two rescue sulcatas, I still wanted to raise one myself.
And Mrs.C. ain't top the best?

top=Tom

Yep:)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hi Jacqui, how is it?
I just checked and Little Ricky will approximately 6 months on Wednesday. Today “he" weighed in at 268 gms.

Mrs.C. How bout a picture of your Leo?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Hi Jacqui, how is it?
I just checked and Little Ricky will approximately 6 months on Wednesday. Today “he" weighed in at 268 gms.

Mrs.C. How bout a picture of your Leo?

There are a lot of pics my Leo on here. I don't have him right now because he is being taken care of by a reptile shop owner, but I will def take a bunch of pics when I get him back. He will be 2 next month.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Oh I have a funny story :D
Today at the dollar store I got this turtle wind chime. When I was cleaning the kitchen I carried it by bettys cage. She head bobbed at it. I stopped and was like "what????" took it back over by her cage and she head bobbed at it again a few more times. Mike and I were laughing at her so hard. She was ready to fight :tort::tort::tort:

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I went to the store today to pick up a few things, I was going to get a fresh head of iceberg lettuce until I saw the price, $2.89 each, and they had no weight to them. I use lettuce for my crickets. The crickets are now getting leaf lettuce.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Len said:
I went to the store today to pick up a few things, I was going to get a fresh head of iceberg lettuce until I saw the price, $2.89 each, and they had no weight to them. I use lettuce for my crickets. The crickets are now getting leaf lettuce.

holy crap that is pricey :p

Eek they are saying we are getting snow tomorrow

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
Len said:

holy crap that is pricey :p

Eek they are saying we are getting snow tomorrow

That stinks, we are supposed to get rain on Tuesday.

I hope the painters are gone by then!! I am dreading another day with them tomorrow and they are perfectly nice it just puts everything I need to do on hold.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
This was the exact situation with me when I bought my house. The inspection showed that the roof had reached its life expectancy. The bank wanted the roof replaced, and the seller knew that this was his expense; otherwise, they would have to disclose the info on the roof to any potential buyers. So, in a way, they bad no choice. The only situation that the sellers have as an option is to sell "as is," which would allow them to find a buyer willing to repair the roof at their expense. In the end, the sellers knew if the deal was off, they'd have to fix the roof, and they figured it was better to negotiate with us for half the repairs. What we did was paid a bit more for a better roof than the rock bottom, cheapest roof they could get. So, if something like that were to be offered, try to upgrade and pay a little bit more than to settle for the cheapest roof they can get.

quote='CtTortoiseMom' pid='633120' dateline='1362952021']
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
We are having a Roofer out to give us an estimate on the roof tomorrow, the sellers are having an estimate done as well, so that could be good news but I won't know anything until after tomorrow. It's so stressful!!

I bid on a bank owned place once that showed signs if roof rot with joists needing to be replaced. The roofer told me he would know until he got into it what it would run. I told the bank in my offer, “seller to repair roof", but they didn't go for it. They knew it could go bad fast for them. Hopefully, your offer will be honored and excepted.
We are hoping since it is a buyers market and there will be no way they will be able to sell their house without replacing the roof that they will do it. Plus, now that there is an inspection they will have to disclose the inspectors findings.,it will be interesting to see how it all turns out .
[/quote]

Sorry guys, the pics have to be transferred from my phone yet. Until then, let me tell you that I fell again on the same leg. I was cleaning out my torts enclosure when I slipped on a wet spot on the tile. I slipped and ha e a other black/blue on my knee cap, just above the other injury. At least i was bleeding. It's late here, so i don't know if anyone's up, but if no one is up, I'll catch with you all tomorrow.

Btw, Cowboy, Ricky is must adorable.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.