Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:
Everybody stay away from my house, we have a vomiting 2 year old :(

Aww! That sucks. It seems to be going around.

Kerryann said:
eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk :( Theres scary stuff happening. Mike wont let me sit on him. He says I stab him with my bones.

Try doing it with your shirt off.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I show up and everyone leaves, fine!

Mrs. C. I hope the little one only needs pop cycles in the morning because everything has passed and I hope you get some sleep tonight. Hope the “big kids" had fun with Rob at the movies and visa verse.
Kerryann, it appears computers are back up and you can get some sleep now.
Yvonne, Ava has been out so much the last two days, she's a real good girl in the evenings.
Jacqui, not even if she paid for dinner!

Sibi, you should have had more water before bed…

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Good morning.
My server issues got resolved around 1 :)
I dropped my dog off for his hair cut already. I'm gonna nap a bit now.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good Morning!!!

Did you remember to set your clocks ahead (those of you who live in states where this applies?)

144-2.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank goodness all the clocks that I look at in my house change on their own. I use the clock on the cable TV box in my bedroom, and the clock on my telephone for everything else. So this a.m. when I woke up at 5:15a it was really 4:15a, but I went ahead and got up anyway! Ho Hum!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Thalatte said:
Oh and I ripped up the carpet in both bedrooms.

What type of flooring is replacing the carpet?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The only clock I have that is actually close to being kept on time is the alarm, which has to be changed. However I seldom use it, so no big deal. When my youngest son comes to visit, if he stays any time at all, the clocks being off will bother him and at some point he will put the stove and microwave clocks back onto correct time. :D

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I don't mind the time change in the spring, going forward is much easier than than going backwards in the fall with the old clocks.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Len said:
I don't mind the time change in the spring, going forward is much easier than than going backwards in the fall with the old clocks.

:D That would be true, never thought about it like that. :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am so excited. It's supposed to be 60 degrees today. After breakfast and shopping I'm going for a run. :)
I am ahead of the game this week. House is cleaned and laundry is done.. But I do have to clean the tortoise enclosures today.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No 60 here today. :( That was yesterday's temps and maybe once more by Wed. Today it's only in the 20's. There is a very light, fine snow falling. It's kinda neat because it has done a light dusting on the ground, trees, and such, but the cement on the roads is still holding enough heat to keep it melted off.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Currently it's 40 here. I'm expecting at the least 60. Rain comes back tonight and goes until at least Friday. Today I finish enlarging sulcata outdoor enclosure, then next week it's finalizing the indoor habitats remodel.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
No 60 here today. :( That was yesterday's temps and maybe once more by Wed. Today it's only in the 20's. There is a very light, fine snow falling. It's kinda neat because it has done a light dusting on the ground, trees, and such, but the cement on the roads is still holding enough heat to keep it melted off.

Earlier last week they were reporting we would get snow tomorrow but now it says 52 and rain, but this is Michigan so angina possible.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am still at the stage of doing the never ending clean up of old weeds and trimming bushes/trees. If I could bottle up all the time I spend debating with myself just which type of fencing I want to use, the fences would be put up. I keep rearranging and rethinking things too much. :D

Deltadawn465

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
Earlier last week they were reporting we would get snow tomorrow but now it says 52 and rain, but this is Michigan so angina possible.

Somebody has to say it. 'Angina'? Funny!

Kerryann said:

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
I am so excited. It's supposed to be 60 degrees today. After breakfast and shopping I'm going for a run. :)
I am ahead of the game this week. House is cleaned and laundry is done.. But I do have to clean the tortoise enclosures today.

77F here today!

Well right now its 57.

So finally finished cleaning every tank but bane's and the only turtle I still need to weight measure and photograph is manny. So after that its back to Phoenix!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Deltadawn465 said:
Kerryann said:

Somebody has to say it. 'Angina'? Funny!

:D Yep, but I figured it was an autocorrect kicking in.

Thalatte said:
So after that its back to Phoenix!

Already? You just left. :(

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Yes. I have to be back tonight so I can work early tomorrow. And I have to drop one of my dogs off at my sisters. It's going to be a long day.
Oh and I have to transport a large snake to chandler as well.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi all, 40's here today but really sunny so it doesn't bother me. I am laying on the couch taking a break, we have been taking loads to the storage unit and cleaning the basement , I am exhausted and Rand aka two year old with stomach bug just wants to be held, he is finally down for a nap, so I can breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.