The hemi is nice, especially when some yahoo is being a jerk on the freeway ;0
:cool

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi Kitten!

I think I got a sunburn while working in the yard and watching Dude and the puppy. :D

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hey Jacqui :) owie :) that means you were out in the nice weather..I won't be in the warm weather until tomorrow until we fly to ft myers sat :) I'm in Boise ID for work until then

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It was almost 80 here. I actually thought a few times that it was too hot to be out working. :D Tomorrow it will only be in the 40s again. :( I went to Fort Meyers once. Pretty beaches. Your going for spring break I am guessing?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
It was almost 80 here. I actually thought a few times that it was too hot to be out working. :D Tomorrow it will only be in the 40s again. :( I went to Fort Meyers once. Pretty beaches. Your going for spring break I am guessing?

Wow, that is crazy that is was almost 80!! It's snowing right now here and there is no spring weather in the 10 day forecast :(.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Nah, my boyfriends' parents are at the condo there and they want to see us (me) before our schedules get really busy again :) I didn't get to see them over Christmas because I was working :(

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here is one of those Cowboy PSA's ; if any of youse is in Nashville tonight, and I'm not making this up, there is gonna be a country swing band from Japan playing at some club. That's right, a Japanese country swing band! I can't make this up. If that wouldn't be entertaining, see a doctor!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Cowboy_Ken said:
Here is one of those Cowboy PSA's ; if any of youse is in Nashville tonight, and I'm not making this up, there is gonna be a country swing band from Japan playing at some club. That's right, a Japanese country swing band! I can't make this up. If that wouldn't be entertaining, see a doctor!

sounds like fun! would go if I didn't have to work :cool:

CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

Wow, that is crazy that is was almost 80!! It's snowing right now here and there is no spring weather in the 10 day forecast :(.

It was almost 70 in Boise today, now its going to drop back down into the 40-50's yuck! it makes me even more home sick when its almost 90 at home :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jacqui:

I see lots of green egg salad sandwiches, potato salad with green things in it and green deviled eggs in your future. I wonder what the redfoots would think of green eggs.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And to think I just saw the FAQ folder. I even posted a question that newbies would ask to get it answered.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Two words... Yoz spumonte... mmmmm
I lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee it. :D

Mike said we are getting to the brewery at 8 am on Sunday. I was like what????

A Japanese swing band would be fun. ;)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh we had wonderful weather today! Overcast but still 95F...wonder how hot it would have been without the clouds?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Thalatte said:
Oh we had wonderful weather today! Overcast but still 95F...wonder how hot it would have been without the clouds?

Where are you, the planet Mars?

Haha, for real do you see a lot of red dust. Oh wait, I just figured out where you are.... AZ, right?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Thalatte said:

I think AZ ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I thought Arizona was a territory. Next thing ya know we'll be buying land from the soviets!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Cowboy_Ken said:
I thought Arizona was a territory. Next thing ya know we'll be buying land from the soviets!!

*eye roll* too funny:)

Status
Not open for further replies.