Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
Whaaaaaa? MySQL dba? My sequel database? My sequel diamond bra?
I love may Jong! I have a tile set!!! We should get together for game night!

Id love a diamond bra. I love mah jong and i have a set to but it smells funny. If love to play.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
Are you in Michigan? For some reason I thought you are in a different state

Oh right that whole state thing...*sigh* fine I guess we will postpone it...
I am in Arizona...

Thalatte

5 Year Member
All my friends live in other states!!!!! Wahhhhhhh!

Oh! M&M'S!!!

I'm bored...and I am tired of computers!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:
Is anyone up?

I am. Where the H E double toothpicks you been? I've been busy. In laws 40 yr. accumulation household/shop estate sale.
Ran up to Portland to pick up that female russian I was talking about last week. The kid, (20's) didn't want a tortoise when she was given to him, but he didn't want to do it bad. He took her to the best reptile vet in these parts and built her an 8'x3' table with coco core substrate. I was very impressed with this kid. Good head on his shoulders and companionate. Check out what he built in his apartment for her. Mind you he's a server at a restaurant and alot of his money goes to helping his mom out. Brought tears to this old cowboys eyes ill tell you what. Dang it, I've used up all my photo space on the server.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow Cowboy, you've been busy. I was sure that no one was awake; so, I just logged off. I've been ignored a few times with a couple here talking about jeeps:p So, how the heck have you been. I fell a couple of times on the same leg. Messed it up good. I've been having the same problems with my sugars as I had after the heart attack. So, I've been out of it. But I'd like to pick your brain on something when you get up. I'll be back soon.
Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:
Is anyone up?

I am. Where the H E double toothpicks you been? I've been busy. In laws 40 yr. accumulation household/shop estate sale.
Ran up to Portland to pick up that female russian I was talking about last week. The kid, (20's) didn't want a tortoise when she was given to him, but he didn't want to do it bad. He took her to the best reptile vet in these parts and built her an 8'x3' table with coco core substrate. I was very impressed with this kid. Good head on his shoulders and companionate. Check out what he built in his apartment for her. Mind you he's a server at a restaurant and alot of his money goes to helping his mom out. Brought tears to this old cowboys eyes ill tell you what. Dang it, I've used up all my photo space on the server.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Morning! Just wanted to get that in, before I lose inernet connection again.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Good Morning! I have a busy day but wanted to say Hi.

How are things coming?

Even if my internet stays on, I might not be around much. I have wonderful 70s in store for the day. I am suppose to be doing something with my youngest daughter for my youngest son's birthday (which is really Sat), and Jeff may be past here on his way to a delivery and then coming back. I really want to go for a ride with him, but my psoriasis is so bad, I am not sure I could sit for that many hours.

So those are my plans for the day shading over a bit into Sat. How about all of you?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Morning everyone.

I plan on working and then I am going to find a fun place to go. Something like a piano or jazz bar maybe.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm gonna be helping out the sale all weekend. Sibi, I logged on 30 mins. After you posted, yet you were gonna already. Anyone want to buy a coal fired forge? Complete with a garbage sack full of coal from Alaska? I told my father-in-law, he should have been giving the coal out at Christmas. I'll post a link to the add if I can remember how to do it. Mind you, I'm up an hour earlier than normal so brain is moving a little slower than normal. I'm kinda bummed that I won't be here when Little Ricky gets up. You get used to tortoise routines pretty easy, seems to me. Guess I'll just put in the food in the dark, and Little Ricky will wake with, “Mana from Heaven" and so start a new tortoise legend. Also, I'm not gonna get to observe that new russian female to see how she responds to here own outdoor enclosure. She'll be getting her food just like Little Ricky, yet I wanted to observe her some today. So it goes. Sibi, post or message brain pickings any time. I'll be spotty on the forum this weekend, yet I'll have leisure time after 9:00pm pst. Mrs.C. Nice to see you post, hope things smooth out nicely in your favor. Yvonne, thanks for the Maggie up day date. We all do miss her. Jacque, hope you get to hook up with Jeff. Yesterday, while driving the interstate, passing 18's, I was thinking off Jeff.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I'll tell you what...I sure missed you and your mod skills yesterday!! Its good to see you're getting some nice weather finally. How's the new little puppy? Have a name for him yet?

My big plans for the day are: I'm going to FOR SURE go into town and get some gas for the mower. Stop at the store for eggs, as I want to make a pound cake to go with my vanilla ice cream and strawberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.