Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Middle of nowhere
Hahaha, my ridiculousness just never ends... last night I splinted my finger with q-tips because bending it makes it bleed again... then I wake up in the middle of the night and there is a little puddle of blood on my pillow, because my lip cracked open thanks to Nebraska's lovely weather. -_-

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
Kerryann said:
Why is murdering my assistant not a legal option? I think after he p&*^ me off twice before 11 am.. it should be on the table.. :p

It's only illegal if you get caught!

That's true and I am right down the road from the Detroit River. ;) Actually it was kind of funny because twice this morning he emailed me and asked me to handle something with a client and then right after I sent my email to the clients he emailed them about the same thing. I told him the only reason I didn't snuff him was because at least his emails said the same thing, though one of them said more than I was wanting to say. :rolleyes: If that's the worst thing that happens today it's not so bad really. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Detroit river? Then after the deed, pin a note on his lapel that says, “Honda Forever". It'll be seen as a crime of passion and no one would suspect you.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Detroit river? Then after the deed, pin a note on his lapel that says, “Honda Forever". It'll be seen as a crime of passion and no one would suspect you.

That is so true. For a lot of us the big three are our bread and butter.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Think of the fun…it'll be just like the late 60's early 70's all over again where it was, ”Un-American" to drive one of those cheep imports.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Think of the fun…it'll be just like the late 60's early 70's all over again where it was, ”Un-American" to drive one of those cheep imports.

My truck has a license plate thingy that says built Ford tough without your tax dollars. :p
You see a lot of cars around here with stickers that say I am American so I buy American. :rolleyes: I would really really like an Audi though even though I wouldn't be allowed to park it at my moms, aunts, or uncles houses. :D

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
When I bought my first tractor it was a used Massey Ferguson, it was made in Japan, so when I went to get a four wheel drive tractor I figured I would get a Ford thinking they were made in the USA. Nope stamped Made In Japan, very disappointing.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
mctlong said:
Thalatte said:
JEEP!!! Always go with JEEP!!!

I've been thinking about a jeep. Do you own one?

I own two. :D If you have a jeep you have to name it. I have the goose and kermit.

Len said:
When I bought my first tractor it was a used Massey Ferguson, it was made in Japan, so when I went to get a four wheel drive tractor I figured I would get a Ford thinking they were made in the USA. Nope stamped Made In Japan, very disappointing.

Ford still makes tractors?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good afternoon everyone. If anyone wants to see the group of us who went to the play, you can check it out on www.bitwizards.com and go to photos, then look for Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm in the middle (the older, chubby one) and the tallest man on the left side of me, back row, is my hubby.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Kerryann said:
mctlong said:
Thalatte said:

I own two. :D If you have a jeep you have to name it. I have the goose and kermit.

Len said:

Ford still makes tractors?

They did in 1988 when I bought mine , but not sure about now,I think they are now called New Holland.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Thalatte said:

Good afternoon everyone :) I love my jeep! This is my second one. :) mine is called Gwen

Thalatte

5 Year Member
mctlong said:

I own several! A sand drag jeep, a 2004? YJ limited edition, and a 1957? FC 170!
And going to trade in the Toyota 4runner for a grand Cherokee I think...

Mine aren't named. Never heard of naming a jeep.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
We'll rent the Jeep Wrangler Sport for work every once in awhile. I've fallen in love with it. My only concern with buyng one is how much gas they eat up. I drive, on average, a 120 miles a day.

Although, I just got wind that my company will be doing a round of layoffs over the next couple of weeks, so I may not have that commute for long.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
mctlong said:
We'll rent the Jeep Wrangler Sport for work every once in awhile. I've fallen in love with it. My only concern with buyng one is how much gas they eat up. I drive, on average, a 120 miles a day.

Although, I just got wind that my company will be doing a round of layoffs over the next couple of weeks, so I may not have that commute for long.

Well that's a bummer. Layoffs are never fun!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
mctlong said:

I own several! A sand drag jeep, a 2004? YJ limited edition, and a 1957? FC 170!
And going to trade in the Toyota 4runner for a grand Cherokee I think...

Mine aren't named. Never heard of naming a jeep.

That is so awesome. Now you will have to name them all.

mctlong said:

They get horrible gas mileage. It's like trying to push a barn door down the freeway.
I am sorry abou the layoffs :(. I know that is stressful.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cowboy_Ken said:
Hey Yvonne, where's Maggie been lately? I'm sure I'm not alone in missing her.

She's actually feeling much better, however, it's hard for her to type and she gets frustrated with it.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Thalatte said:
Well that's a bummer. Layoffs are never fun!

Kerryann said:
They get horrible gas mileage. It's like trying to push a barn door down the freeway. I am sorry abou the layoffs :(. I know that is stressful.

Actually, I'm kinda hoping I'm one of the lay-offs. I've been looking for an excuse to start my own consulting firm and this may be it.

emysemys said:
She's actually feeling much better, however, it's hard for her to type and she gets frustrated with it.

I'm glad she's feeling better, but sorry to hear that she's having trouble typing. She's definitely missed here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
sibi said:
Good afternoon everyone. If anyone wants to see the group of us who went to the play, you can check it out on www.bitwizards.com and go to photos, then look for Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm in the middle (the older, chubby one) and the tallest man on the left side of me, back row, is my hubby.

I don't see "Photos" anyplace on that screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.