Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
Kerryann said:
I rode down the elevator with this man who works in the building and I see often. I always think he is soooo handsome. Today I realized he looks like an older version of my husband. He has the same hair, same height, same blue eyes, same general look about him. :p

Aww, I thinks its super sweet that you're attracted to guys who like like your husband.

Bummer about the dentist, Ken. Are you done or do you need to go back?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
mctlong said:
Bummer about the dentist, Ken. Are you done or do you need to go back?

One more trip then I just owe them money. An all to different kind of pain...I must say though, my dentist is a good guy and I think he's a trained professional.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
I just spent close to 2 1/2 hours at the dentist. On a side note, it's way sunny today and all tortoises are out grazing.

Eek that's the beginning of a horror movie

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Boy, am I glad I am not Ken today! Or Courtney either. Oh the pain! The pain!

Since I am hoping to be spending my odd time outside tomorrow, I cooked the chili for one of my son's birthday gifts. Just need to cook the eggs (he loves hardboiled eggs). I think I am going to dye them green once I deshell them. :D Too bad there is no ham to go with it. :D I had wanted to try cooking them in the oven in muffin tins, but I can't find a small enough pan to fit in my "easy bake" oven. :( Have any of you tried cooking the hardboiled eggs that way?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
No I put the eggs in a pan with water and once it starts to boil I take it off the stove, cover it, and let sit 17min. Perfect hard boiled eggs every time.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Sounds like everyone is pretty busy today :). My boyfriend is having a hell of a time tort sitting the babies in the outdoor enclosure because the littlest one Jay keeps playing Houdini in the weeds :)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Chainsawkitten said:
Sounds like everyone is pretty busy today :). My boyfriend is having a hell of a time tort sitting the babies in the outdoor enclosure because the littlest one Jay keeps playing Houdini in the weeds :)

Put a bit of bright orange (or any garfish colors) tape around his shell before you put him outside. It's best to use electrical tape or craft tape as the sticky residue doesn't get stuck on the tort.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Boy, am I glad I am not Ken today! Or Courtney either. Oh the pain! The pain!

Since I am hoping to be spending my odd time outside tomorrow, I cooked the chili for one of my son's birthday gifts. Just need to cook the eggs (he loves hardboiled eggs). I think I am going to dye them green once I deshell them. :D Too bad there is no ham to go with it. :D I had wanted to try cooking them in the oven in muffin tins, but I can't find a small enough pan to fit in my "easy bake" oven. :( Have any of you tried cooking the hardboiled eggs that way?

No but I see it on Pinterest all the time.

I didn't curse myself had the first good day in a while.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Yay kerryann! I am typing up an update on all my reptiles and it is very long and the computer is making my lap very warm..well and it's 84 degrees in my room even with the fan on.

Ok it keeps timing out so its going to be alot shorter.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Am I the only one who finds irony in the history channel showing the series, “The Bible" while at the same time on the history channel 2 they are showing the series, “How The Earth Was Made"?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
hmm...I wonder if they did that on purpose?

Chelonian update thread is done.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've already posted a smart response to your thread.
I think the history channel is doing the shot gun approach.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Am I the only one who finds irony in the history channel showing the series, “The Bible" while at the same time on the history channel 2 they are showing the series, “How The Earth Was Made"?

I wanted to watch the Bible on history. I'm not big on religion but I love the history. Sibis pics of Israel amazed me because of the history. Here in the US somethings old if it's 100 or 150 years old but when I traveled you saw buildings and structures that were 500+ years old. I think that's amazing and interesting. I love seeing the ruins in those shows and the reconstructions. :)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
There are some buildings that are several centuries old in the US. You should visit some of the ancient Indian cliff houses they are amazing.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
There are some buildings that are several centuries old in the US. You should visit some of the ancient Indian cliff houses they are amazing.

Where are those located? :D

Good morning

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
It's killing me.... Not really, but someone locally needs to rehome their 10 month old Bernese mt dog which is my favorite breed! Small rehoming fee and good with dogs/kids (not that I have kids)... But we already have two 75+ pound dogs to feed, vet, and keep heartworm/fleas prevented...

As well as the rest of the zoo and the fact that we're renting. Hope she finds a good home. Boyfriend said one day when we own a home and one of the existing dogs passes I can have a rescue/puppy of my choice.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
Where are those located? :D

Good morning

Morning!
There are the manitou cliff dwellings in manitou springs Colorado. Puye cliffs in New Mexico. Mesa verde national park has 700year old cliffs and is in Colorado. There is an entire canyon in Utah that has some cliff dwellings but they were meant to be hidden so they aren't as extensive I forgot the name of the canyon though.
Prescott valley in Arizona has some as well.

The Anasazi Indians have the most extensive cliff dwellings so if you can make it to Colorado the manitou cliffs are beautiful.
If nothing else just google "Indian cliff dwellings" and you can see some of them.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Why is murdering my assistant not a legal option? I think after he p&*^ me off twice before 11 am.. it should be on the table.. :p

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
Why is murdering my assistant not a legal option? I think after he p&*^ me off twice before 11 am.. it should be on the table.. :p

It's only illegal if you get caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.