Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I just posted in the “Personal Promotion" section. I kill me sometimes!!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Good Morning TFO!! I hope you all have a great day!! It is sunny here and the birds are singing and I can see patches of grass!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning all. We hit 62 in the shade while over cast and grey out. Something about a, “pineapple" express. As Karen and I sat on the porch I suddenly realized and said to Karen, “listen, tree frogs!" I'm guessing its spring.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good Morning!

Only going to be in the mid 40s today with getting warmer by Friday (70s). I am so wanting to not do something with my two youngest to celebrate the youngest one's birthday (which is really Sat but my daughter works then). All that great sunshine time for torts and I most likely will not be around to do it. :( Then Jeff may appear any time after that according to the weather because it goes back to being colder and wet. :rolleyes:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I know that one well. All week can be nice,!but then when someone suggests doing something, I fell like I'm missing out on quality outdoor type.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cowboy_Ken said:

At times I think I'm quite funny too, but it usually ends up I'm the only one thinking that way.

Misty did something yesterday that I'll bet Ava's never done. She chews all the time, doesn't matter what or when, so yesterday I was on the computer and she was laying here chewing. Eventually she put her head on my knee like she wanted to give me whatever she was chewing on and I put my hand under her chin. She pushed out this big wad of chewed gum. When I gave her a big kiss on her nose to thank her for sharing with me, she had the sweetest smelling breath!!

Why she didn't swallow the gum, I'll never know, but she was chewing it for quite a long time....about 5 minutes. And I have no idea where she got it! Probably plucked it out of the garbage.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Morning everyone. It's currently 55F and its going to be 90F by 1pm...I need to move farther north. It's too hot here!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Good morning everyone :) this is a nice little chat thread..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our 7 day forecast calls for temperatures in the 80's all week. I just love this kind of weather. I'm hoping to have some ambition so I can run the Weedeater and mower. Its starting to look like a jungle out there. I'm almost afraid to let Misty out by herself for fear she'll get lost and I'll never find her!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Our landscaped area was mowed Friday and its looking like it needs to be mowed already. Ava has never had/found chewing gum here. No one chews gum so the opportunity never comes up. I do have friends that chew tobacco and she has found discarded wads in the yard, but I think she only ever ate one of those, learning that first time, it makes you sick. Minty fresh would be a welcome change to dead rodent breath.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Dead rodent breath..ewww!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Our 7 day forecast calls for temperatures in the 80's all week.

*gives an evil eye*

011.jpg

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
LOL! Cowboy :) I won't tell you how warm it's going to be in Phoenix :)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Looks like quite a nice 10 day forcast in the Dallas area..... I love it! Spring Break is just 1.5 days away! (I got lots of yard project to get done in the next 10 days!)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was just down at the brown house feeding the two cats who choose to live there. I place dry catfood out on the cement front step sides, then I can sit and watch them. Well I have observed that the birds down there have gotten to know the routine. Once the cats are done, there is always a bit left. The birds then come and get their share. Most often it seems to be the woodpeckers and cardinals who grab it up. I enjoy sitting there reading a book and watching.

poison

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
I was just down at the brown house feeding the two cats who choose to live there. I place dry catfood out on the cement front step sides, then I can sit and watch them. Well I have observed that the birds down there have gotten to know the routine. Once the cats are done, there is always a bit left. The birds then come and get their share. Most often it seems to be the woodpeckers and cardinals who grab it up. I enjoy sitting there reading a book and watching.

Wood peckers and cardinals? You gotta take a pic of them :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I never have my camera with me when I see "neat" or interesting things. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.