Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
That's great kerryann.

Bye cowboy!

Well.. I cursed myself.. right after I typed that things went back to bad :p

My last message to my husband was well.. if we want to go back to a happy place with this client I may have to do some extra duties :rolleyes:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
.. if we want to go back to a happy place with this client I may have to do some extra duties :rolleyes:

so not touching this!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Thalatte said:
Like "extra" duties? Hmmm your hubby might get mad!

He told me to have my assistant do that dirty work for me. :D

Was the the "dirty work for the client or for Mikey?????? :p :p :D

Thalatte said:
Huzzah! I m currently failing my art class!

Because??

poison said:

Hi Poi! :D

Thalatte

5 Year Member
So your assistant does all the dirty work and you get the benefits? Reminds me of a mistress...
Hey poison!

I am failing because he is a dumb teacher. Our midterm assignments were to draw two pictures a still life or scenery and then a portrait. So I drew my still life-some books off my bookshelf along with the decorations that went with it. And turned it in. He returned it and asked for a description. So I wrote "if you need a description of this then I willingly fail the class"
Well then I redid my portrait to one of him and for the description I put "egoist with delusions of grandeur and the petty need to lord his miniscule power/status over others"

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Did anybody ever tell you that sometimes sublety is better?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Did anybody ever tell you that sometimes sublety is better?

What is "subtlety"? :p

I tried subtle but they don't seem to get it so then I do it the fun way!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I know I am strange and old fashioned, but I sorta think teachers are like bosses would be in the future... you do it their way. ;) That being said, I must admit I did something sorta like that in my high school English class. :D I was lucky, surprisingly my "serious, follow the rules" teacher enjoyed the way I did my story and ended up having a sense of humor and so gave me a good grade.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
Thalatte said:
Like "extra" duties? Hmmm your hubby might get mad!

He told me to have my assistant do that dirty work for me. :D

Was the the "dirty work for the client or for Mikey?????? :p :p :D

Thalatte said:
Huzzah! I m currently failing my art class!

Because??

poison said:

Hi Poi! :D

For the client and my assistant is a man.. I am not sure how the client will feel about that since he is a man... but you never know :p

Jacqui said:
I know I am strange and old fashioned, but I sorta think teachers are like bosses would be in the future... you do it their way. ;) That being said, I must admit I did something sorta like that in my high school English class. :D I was lucky, surprisingly my "serious, follow the rules" teacher enjoyed the way I did my story and ended up having a sense of humor and so gave me a good grade.

I had two bad teachers... well the first one might not have been bad. In second grade I had this teacher that looked like a character I saw in a Saturday thriller movie. In the movie the woman turned into a spider and ate people. Whenever the teacher came near me I would crawl under the desk. The teacher was convinced I couldn't read even though I could read before I started school. :shy: I failed 2nd grade. I remember leaving school the last day being sure she had waited all year and was going to eat us before the bell rang.. yah... active imagination..

In college, I had TA that gave me bad grades when I first started because I wrote my papers from a conservative viewpoint. Luckily, I was in a special scholarship program and I was recruited to my school. My coach was luckily one of the deans of the school so he checked my paper and said the writing was better than a D grade. He had it verified by another professor and they told the TA to change the grade.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I generally get along with most of my teachers but occasionally I just can't stand them and then I start to have fun. Sometimes the teachers are ok with it but sometimes they only pass me so I am not in their class again.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
I generally get along with most of my teachers but occasionally I just can't stand them and then I start to have fun. Sometimes the teachers are ok with it but sometimes they only pass me so I am not in their class again.

Well that works too. Holy crap how do you work so much and go to school

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Careful time management. Work with piper from 7-5 usually then Kimberly has her from 5-7 while I make dinner and work on client designs or homework. I also have from about noon-2 or 3 while piper is napping to clean and then homework. From 8-10 after piper is asleep i log onto my online classes or video chat with the teachers and do random assignments. Then Friday night I do all my art class projects for the next week. Then Saturday and Sunday I tutor from 8-12 and do all my other projects for the rest of the weekend. It sounds like a lot but I still have just enough time on the weekends to be bored especially when the ones I tutor cancel which is often.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
Careful time management. Work with piper from 7-5 usually then Kimberly has her from 5-7 while I make dinner and work on client designs or homework. I also have from about noon-2 or 3 while piper is napping to clean and then homework. From 8-10 after piper is asleep i log onto my online classes or video chat with the teachers and do random assignments. Then Friday night I do all my art class projects for the next week. Then Saturday and Sunday I tutor from 8-12 and do all my other projects for the rest of the weekend. It sounds like a lot but I still have just enough time on the weekends to be bored especially when the ones I tutor cancel which is often.

That's awesome.. Great time management. :)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Eventually I am hoping to get a good enough paying job so that I only have to go to work (regular 40 hours) and school and then the rest of the time I can devote to my reptiles and starting my own shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.