pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
We haven't got it yet! I think it's delayed until tonight. I'm prepared but pray nothing weird happens because my husband is in China for 2 weeks. The trees scare me the most.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yea!!! Go for it, Aaron!!! (however, it says "3" up there in the right corner of your post)

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I'm just having one of them emotional breakdown nights!
Sat here sobbing at my one of my fav films 'The Horse Whisperer' saying "no. don't leave. noooo!!" when i know full well how it all ends!
Please no-one put Black Beauty on, I don't think I can actually take it! I'll end up in a padded room!!

I'm going to go take lots of pain meds as i'm in a lot of pain and try to sleep before any thing else can set off a bout of tears. Clearly i'm going soft in my old age!
Goodnight everyone! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good night, Steph...hope you feel better in the morning.

Wicked Demon

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Yea!!! Go for it, Aaron!!! (however, it says "3" up there in the right corner of your post)

Ya that forum software takes a sec to catch up (at least ours does)(v-bulletin)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wicked Demon said:
I think this is my fifth post and wont have to wait for review anymore, YAY!

A nice feeling isn't it?? Congrats! :D

stephiiberrybean said:
I'm just having one of them emotional breakdown nights!
Sat here sobbing at my one of my fav films 'The Horse Whisperer' saying "no. don't leave. noooo!!" when i know full well how it all ends!
Please no-one put Black Beauty on, I don't think I can actually take it! I'll end up in a padded room!!

I'm going to go take lots of pain meds as i'm in a lot of pain and try to sleep before any thing else can set off a bout of tears. Clearly i'm going soft in my old age!
Goodnight everyone! :)

Steph, have you saw the previews of War Horse?? I didn't like the movie version of Horse Whisperer, but the book was great. Have you read it?Night! Hope you sleep well and wake pain free to a sun shiny type day!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Why is it when I talk to horses, they want to commit me?

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
I think some of us need to take a break off of pretend chat for a while. I'm slowing down, Anthony disapeared, and I want to know why he keeps being brought up! I need to forget him if he's gone!

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Has anyone emailed him? I know he said he'd be gone for a bit, but I thought maybe he'd be back since the holiday week/weekend is over, isn't his school back in session? What is he doing during his down time?! Maybe I'll text him haha. I'd hate to interrupt if he's going through something difficult though, so I probably won't.

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
pdrobber said:
Has anyone emailed him? I know he said he'd be gone for a bit, but I thought maybe he'd be back since the holiday week/weekend is over, isn't his school back in session? What is he doing during his down time?! Maybe I'll text him haha. I'd hate to interrupt if he's going through something difficult though, so I probably won't.

Yeah that's what I thought. Something bad may have happened or he just ditched us.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I just want to know what happened with his *****. Did she have a live healthy puppy or not?

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Jacqui I cannot wait for war horse! I love the trailer, the film is going to be amazing! Have you read the war horse book?
Yea I've read the book! Such a good read! Still love the film though!

In regards to Anthony!
Yes I've been e-mailing him. Although I didn't hear from him yesterday! I can't say why he's not on but he is fine and should be back next week. He's just really busy with lots going off! :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Well it seems like pasadena california got the worst of the storm damage. Some areas nearly 24 hours later still with no power, 40 plus building are red tagged (uninhabitable). The wind didn't keep me up last night, though to be honest the only thing I really worry about, is something breaking the windows, like a rock or something.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
stephiiberrybean said:
Jacqui I cannot wait for war horse! I love the trailer, the film is going to be amazing! Have you read the war horse book?
Yea I've read the book! Such a good read! Still love the film though!

In regards to Anthony!
Yes I've been e-mailing him. Although I didn't hear from him yesterday! I can't say why he's not on but he is fine and should be back next week. He's just really busy with lots going off! :)

GOOD IM MISSING HIM! ;)

Check this pic out one off tiagos facebook friends made for him...AWESOME RIGHT?
look at his cute lil' button nose (a) !
1-23.jpg

There was a mini hurricane near where i live (10mins away) near my brothers house someones tiles off there roof was spinning in the air then shot inside her window (SMASH)!
My brother did not even notice till the same happened to him! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.